Chance

Fantasy

Tourist
Has anyone got a chance to fuck horse? If yes how. Normally 90% of people don't have horses with them nowadays.

I’ve had the opportunity to be with 2 mares in my life.
The first was a younger mare who lived on a small farm down the road from me. When I was younger, I used to sneak onto the farm at night. After a couple nights, she got used to me being around and we did the deed. Twice actually. She loved it. I would tease her by going real slow. She would wink and beg me to keep going. It was amazing. But I was an idiot. I would feed her hay and food and eventually the owners caught on, I think. I assume she was boarded there, because one day she was just gone. I don’t recommend fence hopping though. Legality aside, it’s dangerous. The risk of getting caught is high. Everyone has security cameras these days. You also don’t know anything about the horse. I was dumb and fed her hay. I didn’t stop to think she may have been allergic, like my cousins horse was, or on a diet or some special medications. She wasn’t of course, but I didn’t know that. You just don’t know what you might be messing with.

The second mare I was with was on my cousins farm. I don’t remember the name, but she was a rare breed, loomed a little like a cow. My cousin asked me to watch her house for the weekend and I graciously accepted. She was a little older and wasn’t as enthusiastic, but still enjoyed it.We had plenty of time to get to know each other. It was nice. Bit of a pain into he ass though. You gotta get a bucket, balance on the bucket while holding on to her, while simultaneously applying lube and lining up. It’s tough work. And sometimes they’ll move around a little and you gotta start all over.

Back