Caught by Boyfriend

Just disagreeing with you doesn't make someone an "asshole" and if it does then I take pride in being an asshole. Because like it or not we are being very real with you in this and telling you where you went wrong.

Fucking someone else, canine or human in a relationship is wrong and what a way for the man to find out about it.

Accept you fucked up and move on.
You certainly are coming off as brash (not that I blame you if you've already been burned.) But give her a break, she's got a lunatic to worry about now. (And no, this does not justify the cheating.)

Just disagreeing with you doesn't make someone an "asshole" and if it does then I take pride in being an asshole. Because like it or not we are being very real with you in this and telling you where you went wrong.

Fucking someone else, canine or human in a relationship is wrong and what a way for the man to find out about it.

Accept you fucked up and move on.
How can someone fuck up when they feel that your definition of how the relationship should be or not be is different than theirs.

i know you're trying to seem all white knight-y or whatever, but this statement makes no sense whatsoever. not seeing how cheating is a "fuck up" is a willful ignorance.
White Knight my ass. I'm trying to understand how somebody in this lifestyle, literally a lifestyle with people who have sexual relations with other species, which is illegal in most areas, and persecuted by people not in this lifestyle, have law enforcement sitting on this site collecting evidence, can sit there and judge somebody else on what they do in the privacy of their own life! You ain't living her life. Why the fuk you worried about what she do or think. Seriously, take your holier-than-thou bullshit and shove it in whatever orifice you want to. Stop trying to shove it down other people's throats. If they don't see it the same way as you fine. What are you trying to do? Reclaim some lost power? You're literally playing at thought police.

You've been cheated on in the past. Sorry, get over it, who hasn't, move on, drink some whiskey, eat a cookie, then give her a cookie for being a good girl. At no point did I deny that under the technical term she cheated on her human boyfriend. Or her dog with a human. However, it's not my place or your place to put blame or judgment on her.

Part of the problem with society today is everybody worries about what everybody else does and how it's wrong in their eyes. Like white people sitting here trying to speak for me. I'm a man of color, I have my own voice. I don't need someone who's not gone through my experience speaking for me. Or judging me on what I feel is morally right or wrong.

All you're doing is denying her, or him, whoever, a place to vent, speak, seek a little understanding of the situation, and possibly advice. Or post a good tall tale. Whatever the case.

Unfortunately, he wasn't the type of guy that could sit and talk calmly about anything. He came out to me as bisexual. I told him that was fine and it didn't matter to me. He told me he was into voyuerism, too. I couldn't get on bored with that because watching others without them knowing is non-con. When he told me he was into exhibitionism I was fine with it, as long as the other person was consenting. Frotteurism was one of his kinks that I couldn't get on board with, as again that's non-con. I was just fine with his sexual masochism and did what I could to make him happy. I couldn't deal with his sexual sadism, as I don't like being hurt.
I dealt with a similar thing my ex found me one night with my beautiful pit mix's cock down my throat having the time of my life and the creep lost it and threatened to kill me!! I dont ever want to remember that night again! I'm lucky I got out alive. I was extremely traumatized from the whole experience. I have trust issues and all I can recommend is to move on forget about him most of all is to do what you want to do nobody can stop you from doing what you love. I mean it's Soo fucking fun!! and it makes you happy so let loose girl while you can! And if you'd like talk I'm always here hun ?Sorry for bad english this is my second language

pointing out what you did is what acting like a decent human being is. or did you just want more praise and fake sympathy?
Everything she wanted a place to vent? Place where she was free to say what was going on and what was happening to her? As I already stated you're denying her that man.

You should never have dated him. I’m SO sorry HE EVER happened to you!!!!!!!! I wish I could make it better for you even hug you LOTS!!!! NO girl should EVER suffer such a shit or the shit you had to with HIM.... If we were even friends I’d totally support you with having your dog fucking you!!!! Hell, I’d even be flattered and honoured if you’d let ME join so he could go at me TOO!!!!!!!! But only if you wanted of course. ????????
God this is the most thirsty post I've seen on ZV period.

White Knight my ass. I'm trying to understand how somebody in this lifestyle, literally a lifestyle with people who have sexual relations with other species, which is illegal in most areas, and persecuted by people not in this lifestyle, have law enforcement sitting on this site collecting evidence, can sit there and judge somebody else on what they do in the privacy of their own life! You ain't living her life. Why the fuk you worried about what she do or think. Seriously, take your holier-than-thou bullshit and shove it in whatever orifice you want to. Stop trying to shove it down other people's throats. If they don't see it the same way as you fine. What are you trying to do? Reclaim some lost power? You're literally playing at thought police.

You've been cheated on in the past. Sorry, get over it, who hasn't, move on, drink some whiskey, eat a cookie, then give her a cookie for being a good girl. At no point did I deny that under the technical term she cheated on her human boyfriend. Or her dog with a human. However, it's not my place or your place to put blame or judgment on her.

Part of the problem with society today is everybody worries about what everybody else does and how it's wrong in their eyes. Like white people sitting here trying to speak for me. I'm a man of color, I have my own voice. I don't need someone who's not gone through my experience speaking for me. Or judging me on what I feel is morally right or wrong.

All you're doing is denying her, or him, whoever, a place to vent, speak, seek a little understanding of the situation, and possibly advice. Or post a good tall tale. Whatever the case.
i'm not denying her jack shit. i'm just another point of view... it's up to her whatever she feels like taking anything from it or just ignore it and i have literally no idea how can you even see having a different point of view as denying anything, are you completely sure you are not projecting something else here? you whole first paragraph sure points at it being the case.

it's you who just judges everyone around (also pulls the race card for some reason), all i did was point out she brought the breakup upon herself without ever adding anything along the lines of "what i personally think" (feel free to quote me if you think i'm lying). all you seem to do is trying to paint anyone who wasn't instantly giving her sympathy as a villain.

anyway, it's pretty apparent which route she chose so we might as well discuss what color of bell peppers we prefer in our salads

i'm not denying her jack shit. i'm just another point of view... it's up to her whatever she feels like taking anything from it or just ignore it and i have literally no idea how can you even see having a different point of view as denying anything, are you completely sure you are not projecting something else here? you whole first paragraph sure points at it being the case.

it's you who just judges everyone around (also pulls the race card for some reason), all i did was point out she brought the breakup upon herself without ever adding anything along the lines of "what i personally think" (feel free to quote me if you think i'm lying). all you seem to do is trying to paint anyone who wasn't instantly giving her sympathy as a villain.

anyway, it's pretty apparent which route she chose so we might as well discuss what color of bell peppers we prefer in our salads
Bell peppers are the only species of peppers that don't produce capsaicin.

Always fun to watch the blows and throes of EIGHT pages of a ONE-sided story from someone who apparently only joined to vent, just a few days ago. Hasn't bothered to get to know anyone, bites anyone who disagrees with her about ANYTHING, and so far, is only a Zoo because she SAYS she's a zoo. Threatens to leave because we're "all assholes", then decides to stay because a few of us are not. Y'all might want to beware of this particular dawg....sounds like she" Woan hun'..."

Last edited:
"i didn't get automatic sympathy from two or three ppl here so i'm leaving :<" yeah, i don't think we'll be missing out much....
also, you did cheat. no other way around that. just because you don't want to marry him doesn't make him not-a-sex-partner.. what even is this weird "it's not cheating if i can't marry him" logic?
Questioning someone’s logic with that of your own is hilarious!!! ? so if you have a sex toy you’re also cheating in your logic? Gtfoh! ???
Not one person with any intelligence thinks being a zoo is cheating. Just like being sexual with an animal is not considered being in a relationship either.

Questioning someone’s logic with that of your own is hilarious!!! ? so if you have a sex toy you’re also cheating in your logic? Gtfoh! ???
Not one person with any intelligence thinks being a zoo is cheating. Just like being sexual with an animal is not considered being in a relationship either.
i seriously hope you didn't just put a sentient living being on the same level as a sex toy and i just somehow misunderstood you. i'm afraid i understood correctly and there's just lot of denial going on.
no one ever said "being a zoo is cheating". having a sex-partner your significant other doesn't know of is. what does it matter what species the partner is?
"is being sexual with an animal considered relationship?" was never even the topic of this thread so i have no idea what are you on about.

My boyfriend caught me having sex with my dog today. I was in the middle of getting bred when he walked in. He screamed at me that I was sick called me all sorts of horrible names. He actually puked! I am feeling so ashamed. He doesn't want to have sex with me until I go get checked for diseases. He also wants me to neuter my dog (Greater Swiss Mountain Dog).
Screw him! You and your doggo deserve better

My boyfriend caught me having sex with my dog today. I was in the middle of getting bred when he walked in. He screamed at me that I was sick called me all sorts of horrible names. He actually puked! I am feeling so ashamed. He doesn't want to have sex with me until I go get checked for diseases. He also wants me to neuter my dog (Greater Swiss Mountain Dog).
He’s not the one for you. He should be supporting of your lifestyle. I know it’s easy for everyone to say that but you have to be comfortable around him.

I don't really want to read 8 pages of arguments, the [Insert a poor attempt of sympathy] and follow up with [A pathetic suggestion about how you should date them], and... I guess some people do care and gave good advice in between, so there's a plus. But I'd like to ask, did everything work out or is it still a shit show? You doing well? Did anything helpful come out from this thread?

Last edited:
Social media and the reputation bashing will be next! No proof required..and those with no life will eat it up!. Sorry not to add more misery here, but something to be prepared for.

I don't really want to read 8 pages of arguments, the [Insert a poor attempt of sympathy] and follow up with [A pathetic suggestion about how you should date them], and... I guess some people do care and gave good advice in between, so there's a plus. But I'd like to ask, did everything work out or is it still a shit show? You doing well? Did anything helpful come out from this thread?
Looks like WE were the shit show....soon as "she" and her pore mistreated lil buddy started hearing what they didn't WANT to hear....which was anything sensible....they split. So yeah....two more trolls down the road. Hope they get a good laugh out of it....I did.

Can you get in trouble if somebody says you had sex with your dog without proof?
There has to be proof. Since you have cleaned very well since, there is no proof that snide of you. Hold off on having sex with the pup for now where you don’t have evidence inside of you.

Probably not. Just deny it and call him delusional if it comes to that.

He threatened your dog with genital mutilation. Deal with that however you choose.
Walking in on a lady while tied can be dangerous. He will turn to protect what is his. If he lunges, she can be damaged.

Can you get in trouble if somebody says you had sex with your dog without proof?

Technically, if he has NO other witnesses, physical evidence, or pics/video, it's "his word against yours". he can spread rumors, might even get you charged - but without proper evidence, it won't go far.
Of course, it also depends upon what connections each of you have within the court system... But my money is on "he can't do shit".

Walking in on a lady while tied can be dangerous. He will turn to protect what is his. If he lunges, she can be damaged.
I'd have to see THAT to believe it. Any dog that aggressive is not suitable for a human bitch. I wouldn't give a dog like that houseroom.

The original poster could probably get in trouble alone in an empty room. But for those who are asking....without proof, admit NOTHING. Unless there's a photo of the pair in action( and even then DENY DENY DENY; never give an inch, except to give them the ability to doubt the photo...), rumor and innuendo may fly, but the LAW is still the law. Evidence is required to even start the process. He said he saw is not enough.

There has to be proof. Since you have cleaned very well since, there is no proof that snide of you. Hold off on having sex with the pup for now where you don’t have evidence inside of you.
Internal evidence in the States is not proof of anything in terms of the law. It amounts to compelling testimony against oneself. The Fifth Amendment is still in force, pardner....all the fuss over the 2nd doesn't negate the other nine of the Bill of Rights, nor anything ELSE in the Constitution.

DUMP HIM. Don't get your dog snipped, just have it be you and your dog.

Back