Catfished, but hope not lost

Hi I just want to share a story about how I got into this. There was a girl that I had known for a long time from dating apps, she was basically my dream girl and then one day she brought up the topic about like wanting to try a dog. And I’ve always been an open minded person so we spoke for a bit and I became more open minded and was watching a lot of videos, then it turned into like an addiction watching videos and talking to this girl on dating apps nonstop. Basically after a few years I fell in love with this girl but we never ended up meeting even though I was sure she was the girl I’d marry some day.

Few more years go by, we still never met and I had feelings for this girl I had fallen in love and then I just realised she would make excuses to not see me and I may have got catfished. So my heart was broken, but I didn’t lose hope I know that there is a girl out here that some day could be my future wife and I have hope that she will also be into zoo too. I just love to watch and talk about it, I’m heterosexual but I think it’s just something kinky, sexy, yet beautiful about woman with animals I think there’s a connection here between owner and dog that otherwise would not be experienced. It brings the girl closer to the dog but it brings me closer to the girl I’m attracted too when she’s able to have better sex and be open, he herself and talk about things with me she couldn’t talk about with others. So maybe I’ll find my future wife some day, it would be even better if she was on this forum too.

Just wanted to share my unfortunate story about being catfished but know there’s always hope if something bad has happened in your life to keep looking forward and be patient.

I’m from Australia too so the whole topic is considered taboo glad to have this forum

Soon you will find that girl of your dreams with whom you can talk and do the things that you both enjoy, do not lose hope, I send you my support from Mexico

I was considering moving this yo introductions as it kind of seemed liked one, however I think it should remain here. Maybe others can tell their stories. I do however have to check to make sure there are not any similar threads, but for now... This was your story, so it shall stay.

I was considering moving this yo introductions as it kind of seemed liked one, however I think it should remain here. Maybe others can tell their stories. I do however have to check to make sure there are not any similar threads, but for now... This was your story, so it shall stay.
It would be a good idea so that more people can also know about this type of situation and not be discouraged

should I toss up the "fake user" link for poops and chuckles?

Here it is, just thought it kinda went along with the theme. Feel free to delete it if you disagree :)

Stay smart and stay safe everyone

Here it is, just thought it kinda went along with the theme. Feel free to delete it if you disagree :)

Even if it's fake I think the story can offer a few lessons here.

Interesting read had not seen that before, thanks

Back