incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
i want to know about anybody's thought on castrating sex offenders or willing castration for people who can't stay out of jail and doesn't want to have sex with in the new era ofter missing out on theirs or some scenario like that, is willingly sitting through jail but doesn't want to do it with noncastrated genitals, and idk maybe chronically homeless but not willing to do anything about it yet, or at least not in america, (doesn't want to end up like in the prison documentaries where they insert beads to get off faster without getting in trouble) perhaps somebody who is a zoo too

Jeepers bud, not going to lie I don't really understand your question. But if you're asking if sex offenders (rapists, child molesters) should be castrated then I say yes absolutely. They should actually be put to death immediately instead of wasting government money to keep those scumbags alive. Homeless etc? Sure I suppose you're ensuring that we don't accumulate more and more homeless folk. The rest of your question? I'm not sure what it means. What does it have to do with zoos?

Jeepers bud, not going to lie I don't really understand your question. But if you're asking if sex offenders (rapists, child molesters) should be castrated then I say yes absolutely. They should actually be put to death immediately instead of wasting government money to keep those scumbags alive. Homeless etc? Sure I suppose you're ensuring that we don't accumulate more and more homeless folk. The rest of your question? I'm not sure what it means. What does it have to do with zoos?
they treat them the same as us, regarding sex offenders am not one yet thankfully, and I don't know my question is more or less how to get it cheep, and maybe how to be less like that or even move out the country with little to no money

they treat them the same as us, regarding sex offenders am not one yet thankfully, and I don't know my question is more or less how to get it cheep, and maybe how to be less like that or even move out the country with little to no money
Wait, wait, are you saying you want to get castrated?

Based on the other topics and comments, we are guessing that it is autism or something similar.
Oh I see, my bad. Hope I didn't offend anyone. I didn't see any of the OPs posts.
thinking about it, have off and on over the years
If it's something you've set your mind on then there's nothing anyone can do to change your mind. But I would never go to that extreme. What does it achieve?

Back