Cases of female partners being forward about wanting sex

Old Zoo

Citizen of Zooville
The purpose of this topic is to have people describe their experiences with female animal partners being obvious in their desire to mate with their human.
I will start off with a short story about donkeys.

I have had three female donkeys (jennies), and all three have been very willing to have sex about any time. One, however, stands out. She had been born wild and it took several years of being spoiled with cookies to gain her trust. One day, I was mating another jenny when she walked up beside us and started nibbling on the same hay my lover was eating (it was a dinner date). I moved behind her and was amazed when she did not move. I had never even been able to hug her. Anyhow, I gave her a long gentle boning and walked away amazed.

Many months and many many sessions later, I went into their paddock at night for some fun. Normally I would have to find and approach them with my proposition, but this night, out of the dark came this donkey doing a behavior I had only seen in videos of donkeys mating. She held her head very low and kind of waddled because her legs were spread. She was making an exaggerated chewing motion with her jaw and her tail was straight out. She came up to me and turned to present her backside to me as she looked over her shoulder...still chomping. I gave her the most energetic mating I was able to perform and she chomped and uttered a soft gurgling bray through the whole thing. When I had spent my seed in her, she still continued to solicit more. Only after I fisted her to a spewing orgasm did she seem to relax.

OK, now let's hear your stories!

My most amazing experience was with a sow that I used to mount in my teens in the shed.
When her baby piglets were weaned from her she was allowed freedom outdoors with the other sows.

When I fingered her in the field she stood still inviting me to mount....but when I did not mount and walked away from her she came after me!.....
There was a small wood at the end of the field and thats where I walked to....we could be seen there...........soon she was standing beside me in the wood , waiting for me to mount her..........mmmmmmmmm...the memory of it still makes me horny...and that was over 50 years ago!

My first partner was solely interested in humans. I was introduced to her through a friend of mine that would make love with her and wanted to bring me along. As soon as we met, the connection was immediate. She ran to me, began nuzzling me, then turned around and moved her tail out of the way. After our first love making, we were hooked on each other. Any time we would come visit her, she would run to me and lead me to our mating spot. Whenever my friend would try, she would run off and come over to me. Whenever another mare would come near while we were making love, she would lower her ears and yell at them. We spent the entire summer together before her owners moved away and took her with them. I miss her so much.

I have a funny one. A few months ago, I decided to tell one of my buddies about me and babygirl being in love and me being zoo, and he didn't believe me, so one day he, another buddy, my sister and I all decided I would come pick them up and we all would go play airsoft. I had to feed my babygirl before I left and my buddy wanted to come out there with me, my other mare (who is the alpha mare when I'm not around, but Babygirl is my alpha) got jealous the night before and kicked Me while I was brushing my babygirl, so they know about that when coming out into the back with me and he said "I'm staying away from that one" pointing to babygirl. I said "No, no, that's the one who kicked me." As I pointed to the other mare." This one is ok. Watch. " As I approached her from behind, she looked back, pretty much wrapped her tail around her flank and backed into me. I looked at him, and said "You believe me now?" He laughed, and said "oh my god, that's disgusting." And we haven't really talked about it, since then.

If you want a serious one too, here you go: my babygirl is pretty obvious about when she wants me, she will put her tail to the side and "sexy walk" around me, and sometimes I can tell just by the way she greets me in the morning or evening, she will call for me and run to me and we will just stand and nuzzle with each other and after a bit she will take me to our place or our room in the barn (depending on time, temperate, what nieghbors are outside etc.) And I always do my very best for my babygirl, and I always make sure she orgasms too because it ain't fair for the one you love to not feel as good as you do. Usually after she orgasms is when i start getting dressed again and just sit with her and start scratching, patting or brushing her while she finishes the hay I put down for her, but sometimes she will look back at me and whinny and wink more and raise he tail even higher, telling me she wants a round 2

I have a funny one. A few months ago, I decided to tell one of my buddies about me and babygirl being in love and me being zoo, and he didn't believe me, so one day he, another buddy, my sister and I all decided I would come pick them up and we all would go play airsoft. I had to feed my babygirl before I left and my buddy wanted to come out there with me, my other mare (who is the alpha mare when I'm not around, but Babygirl is my alpha) got jealous the night before and kicked Me while I was brushing my babygirl, so they know about that when coming out into the back with me and he said "I'm staying away from that one" pointing to babygirl. I said "No, no, that's the one who kicked me." As I pointed to the other mare." This one is ok. Watch. " As I approached her from behind, she looked back, pretty much wrapped her tail around her flank and backed into me. I looked at him, and said "You believe me now?" He laughed, and said "oh my god, that's disgusting." And we haven't really talked about it, since then.

If you want a serious one too, here you go: my babygirl is pretty obvious about when she wants me, she will put her tail to the side and "sexy walk" around me, and sometimes I can tell just by the way she greets me in the morning or evening, she will call for me and run to me and we will just stand and nuzzle with each other and after a bit she will take me to our place or our room in the barn (depending on time, temperate, what nieghbors are outside etc.) And I always do my very best for my babygirl, and I always make sure she orgasms too because it ain't fair for the one you love to not feel as good as you do. Usually after she orgasms is when i start getting dressed again and just sit with her and start scratching, patting or brushing her while she finishes the hay I put down for her, but sometimes she will look back at me and whinny and wink more and raise he tail even higher, telling me she wants a round 2
Fascinating stuff! Your friend might have declared it disgusting, but as a male he has undoubtedly thought about it many times since!

We don't see nearly enough about such behavior! I have had many equine lovers in my life and they have all been different. One of my favorites was a white Arabian mare who would get in front of me and display by masturbating against the fence, barn, or a tree. She looked like an equine poll dancer, grinding slowly in such a way as to press the root of her tail into her vulva!

i really hope the "funny one" doesn't come back to bite your girl in the butt. do you mind me asking why would you risk so much for so little?
Your friend might have declared it disgusting, but as a male he has undoubtedly thought about it many times since!
keep dreaming...

We exchanged a few stories on BF if your the Old Zoo from that site. A few about mares have orgasm during sex. Almost like they are being hurt.

In regrds to your post, I had an older mare that never was bred by animal or human for several years (like 10 years). I tried her one time and she let me in. Her pussy was so tight and her vaginal muscle contractions were so intense and strong in comparison to my usual mare that I could not believe it. Made me think that my old reliable girl was just worn out. My dick has to be pretty hard to penetrate that once virgin. Maybe your jenny was nice and tight too.

We exchanged a few stories on BF if your the Old Zoo from that site. A few about mares have orgasm during sex. Almost like they are being hurt.

In regrds to your post, I had an older mare that never was bred by animal or human for several years (like 10 years). I tried her one time and she let me in. Her pussy was so tight and her vaginal muscle contractions were so intense and strong in comparison to my usual mare that I could not believe it. Made me think that my old reliable girl was just worn out. My dick has to be pretty hard to penetrate that once virgin. Maybe your jenny was nice and tight too.
Hey PonyLove!

Yeah, it is the same old (older) me! Tightness can be a surprise indeed. My jenny who treated me like an honorable jack is usually quite snug. But being in heat made her loosen up incredibly. Her vulva just hung open in a gape! For the record, I am not complaining and enjoyed it incrediby. Likewise, I have a small Arabian who you would expect to be tight who is always quite loose! Of course, unless you have owned a mare from birth, you don't know what she has been through.

Back