Can't wait any longer.....

I ALREADY UNDERSTAND AND I AM POSTING FOLLOWING YOUR RULES!!!
Good good. As long as you continue to follow the rules, there isn't a problem here anymore. However I am the first moderator to comment about this particular situation and I wanted you to hear that information from a mod. I'm actually not even the mod that deleted the original posts.

LIFE GOES ON !!!
Indeed it does. ALTHOUGH THE CAPITALIZATION is completely unnecessary.

I thought you were Portuguese
The official language of Brazil is Portuguese. Lol

I thought you were Portuguese
please educate yourself, portuguese is the official and national language of Brazil spoken by most of the population. A popular bible quote comes to mind here,"Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it so!" Funny thing I am a US citizen and have know for years that this language was spoken fluently in Brazil.

por favor, eduque-se, o português é a língua oficial e nacional do Brasil falada pela maioria da população. Uma citação popular da Bíblia vem à mente aqui: "É melhor ser considerado um tolo do que abrir a boca e provar que é!" O engraçado é que sou cidadão americano e sei há anos que essa língua era falada fluentemente no Brasil.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I know, it was a piss poor attempt to tease them.
You ever heard the expression don't poke a hornets nest? Just don't ok? This isn't joking this is just being plain disrespectful and rude. I've seen you elsewhere on here stirring up trouble it seems to be a very bad habit for you. Please grow up, any level of immaturity is uncool.

Back