Can’t convince her to let him knot

ajfarmstud

Lurker
My female partner has been allowing my stud Thor in the bedroom, letting him lick and even mount, but pulls him out if he tries knotting. He gets very obviously frustrated and is pent up the rest of the day. How can I convince her to just sit there and let him know? (His name is Thor because he has a quite a hammer)

what aqua said. if thors hammer doesn't scare you let him knot you. then you will prove she has nothing to fear from it.

What does “if he tries knotting” mean ?
his knot grows during sex and goes naturally inside
the vagina is designed to take far larger than any dogs knot

what aqua said. if thors hammer doesn't scare you let him knot you. then you will prove she has nothing to fear from it.
There should be someone who knows what they're doing in the room to supervise and prevent injuries. If OP doesn't have that experience then he's not in a good position to keep his partners safe, especially if she's a beginner and the dog is large. My opinion is that she knows her limits and OP shouldn't push her to do more before she's ready. That could go really wrong in seconds. And if his dog is frustrated, finish him by hand.

the vagina is designed to take far larger than any dogs knot
Maybe you can, but if you're suggesting that any woman can just give control to a 100 lb+ dog whose only objective is basically to ram a baseball into you, and then spend a half hour trying to pull it out again, and that without practice and a warm-up that such an experience would be remotely fun or pleasant, you're crazy.

Seems to me your partner isn't ready to go that far yet for whatever reason.

Have you talked it out with her?

Back