Canine packer

chrispbacon

Zooville Settler
I know i know this isnt really a sex toy but i guess it fits the best here.

Packers come in all shapes and sites...of human dicks. That's boring.
Yeah sure, there are some fantasy packers and even canine ones, but they dont share my vision. There's obviously nothing wrong with that!

You see, Im a crafty guy, so I decided i'll make a dog packer myself!
Honestly I'm not really far yet. So far i made some sketches, made a little model out of clay and checked the prices for all the supplies I need.

DSC_0720.JPG

The model is far from perfect and i obviously wont make the mold out of this, but you get the idea. My little boy will help making a better model ;)
It'll be worn upwards (like a dog) and have this adhesive tab. It will be around 4 inch long.
Next week i should start making a proper model. There are some things i am unsure about. Will it look weird if its hairless? Should i make one where the tip is not visible?

it probably isnt a good idea to make this in summer because I'm such a sweaty guy and testing it in summer will be hell but oh well. Now or never :D

Yeah sure, there are some fantasy packers and even canine ones, but they dont share my vision. There's obviously nothing wrong with that!

Honestly I'm not really far yet. So far i made some sketches, made a little model out of clay and checked the prices for all the supplies I need.

View attachment 83402

The model is far from perfect and i obviously wont make the mold out of this, but you get the idea. My little boy will help making a better model ;)
It'll be worn upwards (like a dog) and have this adhesive tab. It will be around 4 inch long.
Next week i should start making a proper model. There are some things i am unsure about. Will it look weird if its hairless? Should i make one where the tip is not visible?

it probably isnt a good idea to make this in summer because I'm such a sweaty guy and testing it in summer will be hell but oh well. Now or never :D
I don't think bad dragon has any toys with hair so I think it should look fine also one without the tip would be really good for roleplaying I think. Please keep us updated!

View attachment 83402

The model you have made is very similar to what I have. And you can get it on Amazon. Not cheap though.

1. 81H%2B3cugHIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  2. 816VXbaB1uL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  3. 4122c04hBcL._AC_SY400_.jpg
  4. 4192M1P13kL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I see the pics, but just what the hell *IS* a "packer" (other than a football player from Green Bay, or perhaps the guy who shoves the stuff you order from Amazon into the box it's gonna be delivered in) and why would anybody want one? The pics @Bloodwolf posted make me think "slip-cover for a dildo", but I can't figure out a way to make any sense at all out of the idea, and I guess I'm too "plain vanilla" to figure out what the heck it would be used for.

I see the pics, but just what the hell *IS* a "packer"

It's an extra soft/floppy "dildo" that is worn under the cloths, similar to the old idea of stuffing a bra with tissues, except for the downstairs. Bloodwolf's pictures look more like a tunnel plug with removable core.

Edit:

Last edited:
It's an extra soft/floppy "dildo" that is worn under the cloths, similar to the old idea of stuffing a bra with tissues, except for the downstairs. Bloodwolf's pictures look more like a tunnel plug with removable core.

Edit:

O M G...

This is actually a thing?!?!?

Excuse me for a moment - I think I'm gonna have a hernia, I'm laughing so hard!

The model you have made is very similar to what I have. And you can get it on Amazon. Not cheap though.
Oh that looks cool! Can you send the link? I will still make my version thought ;)

O M G...

I guess it's funny but it really helps a lot of transgender people! You cant believe how uncomfortable i feel without. Maybe other people wear it too i dont know.

I like the idea of this and would want one more for roleplay. I dont think it would look weird without real hair just add hairlike texture .

O M G...

I mean yea I guess it's weird if you already have a penis but a packer is a prosthetic! It's for transgender men, nonbinary transgender people, or men who have a birth defect/major accident. Theres ones that can get hard and its pretty cool. Would like to see more "alternative" styles of packers.

Back