Can you resist your dog when he wants to mate with you

When it comes to sex, nobody is in charge. Sometimes I don't want to have sex, so we don't. Sometimes she doesn't want to have sex, so we don't. More commonly we both want to have sex, so we do.
It is just another one of those fantasies incompatible with actual practical life.
Anyone who claims a dog is in charge and can fuck them whenever, either lies knowingly or does not live on this planet.

Last edited:
It is just another one of those fantasies incompatible with actual practical life.
Anyone who claims a dog is in charge and can fuck them whenever either lies knowingly or does not live on this planet.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who eye rolls on these types of questions. It sounds like a fever dream sequence or the opening to a fantasy novel.

Anyone who claims a dog is in charge and can fuck them whenever, either lies knowingly or does not live on this planet.

Thanks for you all perspective, but we feel you do us a wrong.

When you read our question, it would clearly indicate that in our situation we control on our side when sex happens.
I hope as well that everyone understands that we would never force our dogs but actually allow them as to have sex. (they would like to be with her much more often if we would allow :)

But reading on post in particular about the QTY per day/week/month people would have sex the impression we got is that in many relationships it is more the dog than the human that would request sex than in our case, therefore we asked here.

Well if people didnt come up with new questions then what would you talk about here? Fucking and getting fucked by animals pretty much sums it up. The cool legit zoos who are real and the perverted annoying voyeurs (myself) who watch it happen. (I was schooled and put in my place on those definitions here). People can make anything sound more complicated and important if they try and they do here for sure. The male dogs dont care they are gonna fuck anything with a hole and dont think they are only in love with you lol.

I want to have a wife that stays home... and let my big dogs be incharge of her while I'm at work... have her sending me pics and vids of how she serves them.. then come home and take charge of her... like come home to her at the door on a leash waiting... then play with her and gangbang her with my dogs...

I do not always say yes but it is difficult for me. The most times it is ok for me because i love him. He can show me so good what he whants.

I want to have a wife that stays home... and let my big dogs be incharge of her while I'm at work... have her sending me pics and vids of how she serves them.. then come home and take charge of her... like come home to her at the door on a leash waiting... then play with her and gangbang her with my dogs...
Omg, that’s almost exactly my fantasy to do with my guy!!! 💦💦❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
To be his bitch and be bred by our dogs… every day…

Unless it’s there’s something big going on, I can never resist him when he wants to take me

As often as we can, I wish I could say we do it whenever he asks but often life/work gets in the way, but if we have the time and I have the energy there's really no reason I'd say no

Much as I would love to have him "in charge" that's not really feasible. So yeah I can resist him when I need to. Like when I'm busy with work, we're out and about, energy is running low, etc. that's typically a "not right now, buddy" scenario. All good things come in moderation, after all.

Back