can the intensity of a female dogs orgasm effect how it feels when a male is inside her

voidnite

Tourist
they say different breeds and sizes are a big factor in what it feels like but same basic phsyicalogoical response
but are they also like other species where the intensity also determines how they react

like one of my mares cums hard during smaller rapid thrust
another cums hard where i do anal play

other other one cums rapidly when my balls clap her clit

are dogs the same way and does it feel great or does it feel like it always does and how does it feel

I would think so. Would depend on the individual.

I have had two female dogs, GSD's. One would squirt while pressing hard into me and the other's legs would give out, quivering as her eyes rolled when she came.

I've seen vids where the dog cums and immediately gets the zoomies.

I would think so. Would depend on the individual.

I have had two female dogs, GSD's. One would squirt while pressing hard into me and the other's legs would give out, quivering as her eyes rolled when she came.

I've seen vids where the dog cums and immediately gets the zoomies.
what does it feel like

You can "dock" with her, if she'll accept that :)
she wants me too stick in it but i not only feel like its taring her insides and after i adopted her i noticed she was abused before i had her and is willing to do anything but i will not hurt her to get what i want fuck THAT SHIT

if i was the ass hole some people are i would go further and she would allow it due to her people pleasing but its a massive turn off to cause pain in my lovers i dont even like pulling hair plus anyone who hurts her will face a bullet from me

Back