Can oral sex hurt your dog's penis?

if you want a real PRO-TIP.. take the tip of his already hard and spurting cock, and holding it by the base behind the not, push his tip into your mouth and up into your upper lip to one side like you were doing chewing tobacco and wanted to throw a fat upper. some guy told me once he never met a dog that didnt LOVE that. not that Id ever do something like that personally. hell let you know if he likes it by starting up big spurts, and know he doesnt like it when his cock starts to disappear and get smaller all of a sudden.

Other then that just remember once he starts to cum your contractually obligated to completely drain his balls of absolutely every last drop,, every time.,. like once it starts coming out you dont stop. also, your aim is to make sure he produces, at the very least, one extra drop over the last time and focus on getting each to the last ones to the best of your ability. its quite rude to suck a dog off and not be aiming for that new liquid volume record. every now and then double check him with a condom and make youre maintaining good forward progress and always increasing volume though exercising those nuts. while it is rather rare its far from unusually for a dog to be able to pump out a full condoms worth of dog cum from one sitting. literally like a full dogs cock worth of volume... its been know to have been done. with practice.

finally, unless you're stupid and want a huge mess after wards, just take all the dog cum in the mouth and straight down the gullet. if you ever get too big a mouthfull, or if your dogs cock is getting dry, you can always just take a second to spit all that spit and dog cum youve been gathering right back up all over his knot and shaft. if its been several minutes of working him over, his shaft is quite likely drying out, and you dont want to have a dog who plays through the pain because hes so excited - once hes done hell regret it and you don't wanna give him chaffed dick. it can be uncomfortable for him getting around for the next day or two and causes him him to pay even more attention to his cock then usually, which is not what you want int that situation

I think a dog’s sensitivity varies by dog. Regardless, it’s just a matter whether or not that particular dog enjoys it. Your dog will probably show obvious signs if they don’t like it either, such as pulling away and bucking their back legs for example.
As far as sucking them off and using your tongue is completely safe. As long as you’re not jerking or pulling on the cock too hard, there will be no harm done.
The red and italics are nice on the eyes😍, but yeah, the dog will tell you if he likes it or not. My dog will knock my teeth out if I go down there.

if you want a real PRO-TIP.. take the tip of his already hard and spurting cock, and holding it by the base behind the not, push his tip into your mouth and up into your upper lip to one side like you were doing chewing tobacco and wanted to throw a fat upper. some guy told me once he never met a dog that didnt LOVE that. not that Id ever do something like that personally. hell let you know if he likes it by starting up big spurts, and know he doesnt like it when his cock starts to disappear and get smaller all of a sudden.

Other then that just remember once he starts to cum your contractually obligated to completely drain his balls of absolutely every last drop,, every time.,. like once it starts coming out you dont stop. also, your aim is to make sure he produces, at the very least, one extra drop over the last time and focus on getting each to the last ones to the best of your ability. its quite rude to suck a dog off and not be aiming for that new liquid volume record. every now and then double check him with a condom and make youre maintaining good forward progress and always increasing volume though exercising those nuts. while it is rather rare its far from unusually for a dog to be able to pump out a full condoms worth of dog cum from one sitting. literally like a full dogs cock worth of volume... its been know to have been done. with practice.

finally, unless you're stupid and want a huge mess after wards, just take all the dog cum in the mouth and straight down the gullet. if you ever get too big a mouthfull, or if your dogs cock is getting dry, you can always just take a second to spit all that spit and dog cum youve been gathering right back up all over his knot and shaft. if its been several minutes of working him over, his shaft is quite likely drying out, and you dont want to have a dog who plays through the pain because hes so excited - once hes done hell regret it and you don't wanna give him chaffed dick. it can be uncomfortable for him getting around for the next day or two and causes him him to pay even more attention to his cock then usually, which is not what you want int that situation
0.o

if you want a real PRO-TIP.. take the tip of his already hard and spurting cock, and holding it by the base behind the not, push his tip into your mouth and up into your upper lip to one side like you were doing chewing tobacco and wanted to throw a fat upper. some guy told me once he never met a dog that didnt LOVE that. not that Id ever do something like that personally.
Say what? I don't chew tabacky so have no idea what your saying here, but if your pushing the penis up against your lip wouldn't that bring it into contact with your teeth?

When erect the very tip of the canine penis can be very sensitive (the whole shaft is sensitve but I mean the tips seems even more so.) and pressure on the tip by gently squeezing it between your lips can give the result you were talking about, so I guess pushing the tip into a soft part of you like your lip could do the same thing.

So yes it is absolutely polite to do your best to please him until he is finished and his knot starts to shrink, but you know that testicles are not like muscles working them out regularly does not make them produce extra sperm. The cells take just the same time to be created no matter if he cums several times a day or once a month the only difference is the amount of sperm in the ejaculate the actual volume is not going to increase through regular repetition, unless he grows bigger balls to be able to produce more cells.

If you have both enjoyed the time spent together, does it really matter how much he squirts, surely his pleasure should be the goal not the volume he shoots down your throat.
Or were you saying that the more liquid he fires off the more he is enjoying it? That sound somewhat plausible, except that his hydration level will play just as big a factor in the volume of pre and post spermatic fractions he shoots as how turned on he is from your loving administrations. If he manages to fill a condom he will definitely need a cool drink of water after he is done.

If you dog's dick dries out your not doing something right! No matter what sexual act you are doing with your beloved canine (short of tying with him) the moistness of his dick should always be very high on the list of things to be thinking about as you go about pleasing him. Chances are you're both producing liquids quite suitable for keeping everything sticking out of his sheath nice and wet without to much effort. Besides the liberal application of these fluids can be rather fun in and of itself.

Say what? I don't chew tabacky so have no idea what your saying here, but if your pushing the penis up against your lip wouldn't that bring it into contact with your teeth?
youre telling me you never thrown an upper!!? lol how you gonna keep chewing after they remove your jaw someday..!?

heh actually I dont either that shits disgusting.. but im aware of the possibilities...looks like youll just have to try it next time and find out. i mean i cant guarantee anything.. other then to point out it was listed as a 'pro tip'. . . . . ;) i dont blame you for knot knowin.. question is you ready to step up to the big leauges?
The cells take just the same time to be created no matter if he cums several times a day or once a month
now youre soundin just like my ex girlfriend. too much talking, not enough dick suckin..
does it really matter how much he squirts, surely his pleasure should be the goal
honestly cant say. ive heard from a lot of friends their dogs just dont cum like mine does. which is pretty much non stop untill hes done. any time those spurts slow down you better get it goin again or hell wrap it up in the next minute.
Or were you saying that the more liquid he fires off the more he is enjoying it?
the more it spurts the less it hurts. honestly i havent put much thought into it other then he seems to enjoy it when his cock is just surging and hes dumping out jets of dog cum. mebbe they dont like it. i dunno.. im not really an animal behavioralist or anything. thats just my best guess.
If you dog's dick dries out your not doing something right!
if your dog has a self moistening dog cock then thats pretty fancy.!! mines gotta be wetted up all manually on the intermittant...if its not buried inside of some dog hole.... hence, as i stated. "you can always just take a second to spit all that spit and dog cum youve been gathering right back up all over his knot and shaft."

but thats just a suggestion. your mileage may very. id encourage you to moisten a dogs cock any way you see fit

also i was pretty fucked up when i wrote this, full disclosure. just seemed like a good idea at the time

youre telling me you never thrown an upper!!? lol how you gonna keep chewing after they remove your jaw someday..!?

heh actually I dont either that shits disgusting.. but im aware of the possibilities...looks like youll just have to try it next time and find out. i mean i cant guarantee anything.. other then to point out it was listed as a 'pro tip'. . . . . ;) i dont blame you for knot knowin.. question is you ready to step up to the big leauges?

It never hurts to try new things, unless it hurts the dog and in this case I am not convince the pay off out weighs the potential of hurting the somewhat delicate skin on his dick if I haven't understood properly and get it wrong. I've tried many things over the years with a good number of dogs, so I think a far safer way to get the same result is just to push the penis against your tongue, that way you get the pressure or squishing of the tip and you still pulling behind the knot, but your tongue is over your teeth which protects him and if you press to hard you get feed back because your teeth will start to hurt your tongue. However since I don't fully understand exactly what was being proposed, I may be missing something critical.

my ex girlfriend. too much talking, not enough dick suckin..
Well now, thems fighting words! :gsd_grin: I would have my GSD dick out of it's sheath and in one end or the other of me on any day of the week ending in a "y" if he was up for it. So talking was save for when we were curled up together after the deed was done.

So if your drinking the stuff you probably don't care what his sperm count is or what proportion of the ejaculate actually contains any sperm, but you can't just change the rules of male mammal biology. That said I have never measured the quantity that was shot in total, because I don't care. As long as we both have fun and walk away (or flop onto ones side for a sleep after licking your dick as it slips back into your sheath.) then I'm good with that. Considering that he's been squirting regularly for the better part of twenty minutes I get the impression he's pretty good with that also.

honestly cant say. ive heard from a lot of friends their dogs just dont cum like mine does. which is pretty much non stop untill hes done. any time those spurts slow down you better get it goin again or hell wrap it up in the next minute.

I have come across a few dogs that do shoot pretty much non-stop, but they are rare, some shoot a few squirts in a row then pause before the next volley, but most I have seen take short breaks of 5-10 seconds before they fire again (in what ever pattern is normal for them).

the more it spurts the less it hurts. honestly i havent put much thought into it other then he seems to enjoy it when his cock is just surging and hes dumping out jets of dog cum. mebbe they dont like it. i dunno.. im not really an animal behavioralist or anything. thats just my best guess.

"The more it spurts the less it hurts." That sounds like a great catch phrase, you should write for a politician. No your right squirting is related to stimulation and stimulation can give pleasure, but it is still muscle contraction so muscles can tire after a while, at which point it may not be so pleasurable. That said muscles can be developed and able to handle longer use the more regularly they are exercised. So if your boy is shooting non-stop perhaps you have just worked out that part of him so much he can simply handle it with out fatigue. Who knows all dogs are different, but if no squirting happens at all, the human in that dogs life sucks (oops bad pun) at getting their dog off. Or if he suddenly stops being able to squirt there may be a serious problem like prostate issues that a vet needs to investigate sooner rather than later.

if your dog has a self moistening dog cock then thats pretty fancy.!! mines gotta be wetted up all manually on the intermittant...if its not buried inside of some dog hole.... hence, as i stated. "you can always just take a second to spit all that spit and dog cum youve been gathering right back up all over his knot and shaft."

We are in complete agreement here, I wasn't trying to suggest you weren't doing it right. I just tend to focus a lot on making sure he stays wet with licks or dribbling fluids out of your mouth as long as everything is covered in the fluid you're all good. Although I have from time to time in the past spat on my hand and then gently rubbed the fluid over his shaft and knot; I am not keen on that method as generally your hands can be rougher on his dick.

but thats just a suggestion. your mileage may very. id encourage you to moisten a dogs cock any way you see fit

Yes moisture is more important than how it gets there, although trying to use a method that minimises friction should always be preferred.

also i was pretty fucked up when i wrote this, full disclosure. just seemed like a good idea at the time

To be honest I only replied to this in the first place as you seemed to be setting goals where the dog had to always be doing better and improving on previous times. I just felt like this was a bad mindset, if you are both enjoying it that should be all that matters. As you learn more about what he likes best things will get better naturally anyway. In other words Quality over Quantity. I could get my boy to shoot his actual cum (the sperm rich bit) more than 2m if I didn't get in the way. He didn't do it every single time and the amount he squirted also varied, but he always seemed satisfied after we were finished and that's all I ever wanted.

honestly i think that suckling on a dog's cock is very intimate. i like to give my shepards a cleaning, sucking after he knots me, it makes me feel like i am taking care of him

he is not always in the mood to be licked and he lets me know, i am gentle and slow with my mouth, making sure i have lots of saliva. if he is not happy, he lets me know. sometimes he is calm, especailyl in the morning and i will gently suckle him as he lays next to me

i find it very erotic and is part of our bond

I love sucking dog cock and all the males I tried it on sure loved it too. But YES It's definitely possible to hurt a male from sucking too hard or with the wrong technique as stated above, and some boys just plain don't like it, in which case I'm sure he'll let you know right fast. Just be careful, don't treat him like a human male, and be sensitive to your boy's reaction and needs especially if he's not used to this kind of attention yet.

My favorite color is red and italics are elegant. And I like my own style. Not trying to be better than everyone else but I like to be different. 😋
In case you're wondering what all the fuss is about, it's hard to make out your red text in ZooVille's Dank Dark Mode theme. Personally I prefer the Default Style, a.k.a "light mode" due to the fact that my eyes tend to go lazy in dark mode and it makes it harder for me to focus on any text without having to strain twice as hard to read it. Not sure why, my brain just doesn't like dark modes on websites. 🤷‍♂️

I case you're wondering what your posts look like in dark mode:

1619761779695.png

Touching a boy's engorged cock is the tricky bit and for me a deep throat-ed growl is the key signal to desist with all activities! :)

Last edited:
Horses are more similar to humans than horses.
Interesting horses are more similar to humans than to other horses? :gsd_grin: I know what you meant, but that little typo gave me a chuckle.

But you're right, each species has their own slight differences that make the process for different activities vary from one species to another.

As you have already been told, sensitivity varies from dog to dog. I have tried sucking dogs that would not actually let you touch them, and I have enjoyed sucking cock for hours at a time, both with my tongue and even my lips and up and down. Anyway, the usual thing to do is to use plenty of saliva and concentrate on the tip of the cock, while always trying to press behind the knot. If you turn the penis to the opposite side of the dog head, I have noticed that it starts cumming more semen and that is when, if the dog allows you, it is easier to lick the shaft and even his balls ( I had a mastiff - German shepherd mix that loved it ).

I do not think that any harm will come to the doggy’s penis with your licking it; as normal when you think of applying that sensual technique to the dog’s penis, you must do it gently, as gently as he does it to you, when he licks greedily your pussy, the process is equivalent, it just requires an active mutual adaptation between you and your dog lover, because each animal is different to the next, just like human females /males. The carefulness is also required when you suck fully the cock and put it totally in your mouth, so go for it and take full pleasure in the interaction with your four legged lover, suck him well and enjoy, normally he enjoys it also in the upmost manner!

Not if you do it correctly. Never use your teeth, and only focus your tongue on the head of his cock. You can wrap you fingers around the back of his knot, but don’t touch anywhere in front of it.

You can't even bear to touch it with your hands but you wonder if you can gobble it?? It is a little understandable. It does look like it has been skinned and skinned body parts hurt like a motherfucker so you're probably putting them together in your mind. Believe me that the penis is pretty resilient. You see it here and there and everywhere and every where there. The female knows this fact very well as do I in a lesser amount. Dick pics. Profile dicks. A dick there and a dick there. I'm constantly barraged by flying dick pics. A dick is very determined and steadfastly will keep on dicking. Just close your eyes, open your mouth and have a taste of doggy dick. I promise you won't hurt it if you don't use your teeth. It isn't a hot dog after all.

You can't even bear to touch it with your hands but you wonder if you can gobble it?? It is a little understandable. It does look like it has been skinned and skinned body parts hurt like a motherfucker so you're probably putting them together in your mind. Believe me that the penis is pretty resilient. You see it here and there and everywhere and every where there. The female knows this fact very well as do I in a lesser amount. Dick pics. Profile dicks. A dick there and a dick there. I'm constantly barraged by flying dick pics. A dick is very determined and steadfastly will keep on dicking. Just close your eyes, open your mouth and have a taste of doggy dick. I promise you won't hurt it if you don't use your teeth. It isn't a hot dog after all.
all that said....The penis on a dog is a mucous membrane....and when exposed out of the sheath to open air for more than a few minutes will become dry to the touch. At that point, even a relatively soft hand can be irritating, and dry lips can be a torture...Dogs squirt precum as a lubricant, yes...but also as a way of keeping that pecker's natural moisture level where it should be.

all that said....The penis on a dog is a mucous membrane....and when exposed out of the sheath to open air for more than a few minutes will become dry to the touch. At that point, even a relatively soft hand can be irritating, and dry lips can be a torture...Dogs squirt precum as a lubricant, yes...but also as a way of keeping that pecker's natural moisture level where it should be.
I'm not the OP. I don't need mucus surfaces explained to me as I have several myself. And if you personally know that dry hands and dry lips hurt the dog then maybe you might want to stop touching your dog and look into hand lotions and chapsticks to fix your dry skin problem or even consult a dermatologist. Don't even think about touching the dog's dick with the lotions and chapstick either! Not until your skin is moist, soft and supple and won't harm the dog.

I'm not the OP. I don't need mucus surfaces explained to me as I have several myself. And if you personally know that dry hands and dry lips hurt the dog then maybe you might want to stop touching your dog and look into hand lotions and chapsticks to fix your dry skin problem or even consult a dermatologist. Don't even think about touching the dog's dick with the lotions and chapstick either! Not until your skin is moist, soft and supple and won't harm the dog.
I don’t believe he meant it directly to you. He was just adding to it.

wasnt specifically aimed at you, bub... but sometimes its easier to hang a post on another post that to retype all the points that pertain.

Alright, maybe it won’t hurt most dogs if your teeth touch their cocks, but if we’re trying to maximize their pleasure (which I definitely am), then I think it’s best not to use your teeth. I’ve noticed that my dog generally shrinks up a bit when my teeth accidentally graze his cock.

Back