Came out to a friend

malakboi

Tourist
I opened up to a girl who had been my fwb for 4 years. We've always been able to share very personal things with each other without any judgement. I actually told her my secret last year but I rarely brought it up in future conversations. But this past Monday she was willing to watch some videos for the first time. To my surprise she admitted she got a little turned on by watching a dog mount a woman and hearing her moan and enjoy it. That may not be much but it was so cool of her to be open minded like that because of our friendship.

Not going to lie I'm kinda hoping it does. But if she's never willing to experiment any further, I'd be fine with it. Us just watching videos together would be fun too.
Usually watching videos goes a long way, but pick out ones carefully...find ones that really shows the woman having fun...including the ones where she's getting a deep lick. Always thought those would be a good view on foreplay.

Heck yeah. Great work. I've been TRYING to find a FwB but to no avail at all. Kind of almost impossible, especially one who is willing to give that a look.
I agree. It's not been easy at all even on here. People ghost you after saying they want to meet up. I've been wanting to get my 3 year old lab trained. Idk we'll see.

I opened up to a girl who had been my fwb for 4 years. We've always been able to share very personal things with each other without any judgement. I actually told her my secret last year but I rarely brought it up in future conversations. But this past Monday she was willing to watch some videos for the first time. To my surprise she admitted she got a little turned on by watching a dog mount a woman and hearing her moan and enjoy it. That may not be much but it was so cool of her to be open minded like that because of our friendship.
You are lucky to find someone like that

Perfect example of a true leap of faith. It will either deepen or destroy your relationship. But if you decide to take that plunge and it pays off, the rewards are plentiful. And I agree: watching clips together can be very satisfying. In that way it remains a fantasy, which could be damaged by some sobering, real-life experience. Small steps. Lust is a powerful master. And some walls need to be breached.

Perfect example of a true leap of faith. It will either deepen or destroy your relationship. But if you decide to take that plunge and it pays off, the rewards are plentiful. And I agree: watching clips together can be very satisfying. In that way it remains a fantasy, which could be damaged by some sobering, real-life experience. Small steps. Lust is a powerful master. And some walls need to be breached.
There's never been any pressure from either of us to want to try new things. I'm a patient man. If it happens it happens. But you're correct in saying lust is a powerful thing. One step at a time.

There's never been any pressure from either of us to want to try new things. I'm a patient man. If it happens it happens. But you're correct in saying lust is a powerful thing. One step at a time.
Enjoy what what you like, but sometimes it can cloud your better judgment. Oof, it's hard to know when you're overly cautious or too enthusiastic.

No I understand what you're saying. She's cool though. I don't have to worry about her getting angry or reacting badly to whatever comes up. I mean I was nervous about sharing anything with her to begin with but she appreciates when I do open up more.

Back