Buying videos from Veronica Silesto

Derek2719

Tourist
I think I bought a video from her website, but I’m a bit confused. I put in my billing info but there was no place to pay. I got an email immediately back telling me my order was placed, and it told me I could pay through PayPal, so I sent the ,
Money to their PayPal address. My money was taken out of my account, so I know they received it, but I have not gotten the video download link sent to me yet, and I haven’t even reviewed any other emails since the first one. I’m trying to figure out if this is common for this website. Please let me know. I feel like I just got my money taken without receiving what I payed for.

I think I bought a video from her website, but I’m a bit confused. I put in my billing info but there was no place to pay. I got an email immediately back telling me my order was placed, and it told me I could pay through PayPal, so I sent the ,
Money to their PayPal address. My money was taken out of my account, so I know they received it, but I have not gotten the video download link sent to me yet, and I haven’t even reviewed any other emails since the first one. I’m trying to figure out if this is common for this website. Please let me know. I feel like I just got my money taken without receiving what I payed for.
You didn't, check your spam folder, or just email the guy. Usually people join their free telegram group and they send you the links to the video there.

Back