Bump if you're horny

NOW, I’m lucky! Here, it’s almost 7.00 am and my wife’s sister stayed the night with us. She called me because she heard me going to the bathroom. WoW, she told me just ten minutes ago that she’s so horny she needs a good fuck. She has divorced 2 months ago. My wife is horny too and she wanna join for sure! I took this pic. That’s okay for her as she knows I am into zoophilia. Which she is curious about… Well have to leave you now, for some great fuckfun!..👅😜

Attachments

• F98057BE-80E7-4727-B743-26DE3017A695.jpeg
    F98057BE-80E7-4727-B743-26DE3017A695.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 47
NOW, I’m lucky! Here, it’s almost 7.00 am and my wife’s sister stayed the night with us. She called me because she heard me going to the bathroom. WoW, she told me just ten minutes ago that she’s so horny she needs a good fuck. She has divorced 2 months ago. My wife is horny too and she wanna join for sure! I took this pic. That’s okay for her as she knows I am into zoophilia. Which she is curious about… Well have to leave you now, for some great fuckfun!..👅😜
Good. Give her a good hard, deep fuck. Satisfy her.

24-7 here any woman interested ill be back in texas this week and i have a dog i need help training. Any woman open to being his bitch please let me know.

Back