Bump if you had sex with a human today

Followers of this thread can just assume that I have daily bumps here. But I don't want to spam the thread with 365 posts per year.

Followers of this thread can just assume that I have daily bumps here. But I don't want to spam the thread with 365 posts per year.
Oh, even in a period?
Anyway, none of my business. When I don't like a topic, I just don't participate.

Oh, even in a period?
Anyway, none of my business. When I don't like a topic, I just don't participate.
I still have a mouth when I am on my period, don't I?
And my human parter is both a soldier and a hunter, he ain't scared of a little blood. And there are ways to protect the bed sheets from stains, ways that is not a bad idea to use when it is not that time of the month too, as body fluids have a tendency to be outside of the body during/after sex.

It's is mostly me that have some "issues" with sex, it is very, very important to me that my partner have the best sex life he can, so it is basically only when one of us is away from home for some reason when the nights without that kind of physical intimacy don't happen.

I still have a mouth when I am on my period, don't I?
And my human parter is both a soldier and a hunter, he ain't scared of a little blood. And there are ways to protect the bed sheets from stains, ways that is not a bad idea to use when it is not that time of the month too, as body fluids have a tendency to be outside of the body during/after sex.

It's is mostly me that have some "issues" with sex, it is very, very important to me that my partner have the best sex life he can, so it is basically only when one of us is away from home for some reason when the nights without that kind of physical intimacy don't happen.
And not all females here do have periods !
A poll about age shows 9,9% of answers are +50 years, a few +80. But whether male or female was not asked.
I couldn’t find a poll about the distribution betwen women and men here at ZV.
Edit : I found the poll “what is your biological sex?” : 2417 votes, 23,3% female and 76,7% male.

Last edited:
There is a topic "Bump if you had sex with animal today" and "Bump if you had sex with your dog today", but the humans are slightly neglected.

So, Bump if you had sex with human today.

Bump few hours ago.

Edit: For those zooexclusives, who want just to tell us that sex with animals is better and with the human is grass, please, STFU and keep posting in your threads. This one is not for you.
Going to have soon

Back