Bullmastiff

Do any bullmastiff owners care to share their opinions as to how good a bull can be in bed? The wife and I are looking at adopting a bullmastiff pup, a great dane pup or a husky pup. She likes size, girth and overall instinctual need for mating. We understand every pup is different, but are wanting a general idea of which are best as sexual partners to a female.

So sorry, I thought it would be assumed that the pup would be much more than a sex partner. Do we have to specify that we will actually care for the pup and let him live his happy life? Doesn't that pretty much go without saying? If I wanted to find out about unique ways to play fetch, I would have posted this on a SFW dog forum that doesn't focus on sexuality. The subcategory of this forum is literally "Bestiality Sexuality" and you want to pass judgment on a post talking specifically about that?

Shouldnt you want to find a companion to better your life ? No offense but just buy a dildo :3

Oh, look. PETA is here. :rolleyes:

So sorry, I thought it would be assumed that the pup would be much more than a sex partner. Do we have to specify that we will actually care for the pup and let him live his happy life? Doesn't that pretty much go without saying? If I wanted to find out about unique ways to play fetch, I would have posted this on a SFW dog forum that doesn't focus on sexuality. The subcategory of this forum is literally "Bestiality Sexuality" and you want to pass judgment on a post talking specifically about that?
No, it really doesn't go without saying, here, or otherwise. There are more garbage people who keep dogs and shouldn't, than the people who keep dogs and care for them the way they're supposed to. So that's why the apprehension and guarded replies you have received so far. It is great to hear that you seem to be on the good side of the fence here though, so I wish you and your wife the best of luck with your future pup.

you mentioned three breeds with pretty wildly different needs (ie a very low energy dane vs high energy husky) and then went on about how your "wife" likes size, girth and whatever the fuck "instinctual need for mating" is supposed to mean. that would make you not the first and sadly not even the last who joined here and tried to pick a dog by "sex criteria" as if there were any breed standards for genital size or sexual behavior. there aren't.

if you are genuinely looking for a companion with possible "perks" (sex is not a given, keep that in mind), then pick a breed by what your living conditions and time allows. not by which some random internet stranger tells you has the biggest dick or libido.

No, it really doesn't go without saying, here, or otherwise. There are more garbage people who keep dogs and shouldn't, than the people who keep dogs and care for them the way they're supposed to. So that's why the apprehension and guarded replies you have received so far. It is great to hear that you seem to be on the good side of the fence here though, so I wish you and your wife the best of luck with your future pup.

She had a dog before and treated it better than me sometimes, lol. Never anything sexual. If we adopt, the sex would be an added bonus for her, but neither of us know what we're doing in that realm. She is very intrigued by dog cock though and we are looking for owners who can help show her the way.

you mentioned three breeds with pretty wildly different needs (ie a very low energy dane vs high energy husky) and then went on about how your "wife" likes size, girth and whatever the fuck "instinctual need for mating" is supposed to mean. that would make you not the first and sadly not even the last who joined here and tried to pick a dog by "sex criteria" as if there were any breed standards for genital size or sexual behavior. there aren't.

if you are genuinely looking for a companion with possible "perks" (sex is not a given, keep that in mind), then pick a breed by what your living conditions and time allows. not by which some random internet stranger tells you has the biggest dick or libido.

Ridiculous. Do you not think we haven't already researched all 3 breeds in terms of what their needs are, how they interact with humans, other dogs, etc? You just assume we want to buy a dog for sex without regard to what characteristics it may possess otherwise? I think some of you need to touch grass. We're not going to bring a dog into our home without having very solid understanding of what we're getting into from a needs standpoint, costs, etc etc. You also have the option of not replying. Just sayin..

Last edited by a moderator:
You just assume we want to buy a dog for sex without regard to what characteristics it may possess otherwise?
yes, i assumed you are here with the same intentions as the other 90% of threads like this one. merely looking for which breed "fucks best".

might sound harsh or rude, but it is what it is....

by all means, go look at some and tell me again how "ridiculous" the replies you're getting are. most ppl sadly seem to be here only to fulfill a fetish...

I thinnk a bull mastiff may be too frisky for our taste. great pet though

Frisky as in too high strung when you have company and so on?

yes, i assumed you are here with the same intentions as the other 90% of threads like this one. merely looking for which breed "fucks best".

might sound harsh or rude, but it is what it is....

by all means, go look at some and tell me again how "ridiculous" the replies you're getting are. most ppl sadly seem to be here only to fulfill a fetish...

It's literally a fucking forum for beast sex. Why do you come to such a forum just to get upset that someone has the audacity to post about beast sex? When you visit a forum called "beast sexuality", are you expecting people to ask about how many cups of food a day a particular breed needs? JFC.

It's literally a fucking forum for beast sex. Why do you come to such a forum just to get upset that someone has the audacity to post about beast sex? When you visit a forum called "beast sexuality", are you expecting people to ask about how many cups of food a day a particular breed needs? JFC.
the only one getting upset here seems to be you tbh.
ppl usually visit this part of the forum with "how to" questions. you know, how to engage, what's a good posture for him to safely enter. that sort of thing. sometimes questions about the sexuality itself. discovering oneself, coping with guilt or shame... there is of course the sea of "which one fucks best" like this one and they all get the same treatment.

only one kind of ppl join with false assumption there is a "fucks best" or a "has the best dick" breed as if there were any breed standards for that. it's usually the same kind that doesn't think of them as anything but warm sex toys, hence not really caring what breed they get as long as it's perceived as "best at sex".
there is always the chance you are genuine, you are checking most of the marks for "not" so far tho.

and btw, there is also an animal care sub. so yes "we" do talk about types of dog food. sex is not all there is to the forum.

You did also literally post in like 6 different states looking to hook up, when you 1st started your account. NOT tiny states either. You covered about 25% of the US with those 6 or 7 states. Whatever number of states it was.

You have to understand how suspicious that appears to most people here who do not have a chance in hell of covering that kind of range?

And on a website plagued with the amount of fakes and catfish that this one is, its a pretty simple logical jump for people to lump you in as just another internet mouthbreather looking to get your rocks off.

That may not be you, but nevertheless, thats the position you put yourself in here so far. Whats done is done. How you continue on here from this point is largely determined by how you address yourself in this thread.

Thats just the reality.

the only one getting upset here seems to be you tbh.
ppl usually visit this part of the forum with "how to" questions. you know, how to engage, what's a good posture for him to safely enter. that sort of thing. sometimes questions about the sexuality itself. discovering oneself, coping with guilt or shame... there is of course the sea of "which one fucks best" like this one and they all get the same treatment.

So you pre-judge and you're proud of it. Got it.

You did also literally post in like 6 different states looking to hook up, when you 1st started your account. NOT tiny states either. You covered about 25% of the US with those 6 or 7 states. Whatever number of states it was.

Perhaps you need to brush up on your internet stalking and bullying skills. The states in question are not anywhere near 25% of the US. It was 5 states, which is 10% of the US. If you're going by population, said states make up less than 10% of the US population. Try to get facts straight or better yet, try dropping the tough guy act because you fail at it miserably.

I'm going to have to agree with what others are stating here. Do what you will, but I wouldn't expect the answer you're looking for from the question you posed and the way you asked it. If your wants from your pet are a big cock and horniness by breed, you clearly haven't done your research as you'd know these things aren't breed specific. Yes, a 200lb dog is more likely to have a bigger cock than a 40lb dog. Is that guaranteed? No. Should that be a basis on which you choose a companion you're committing to for the next 6-15 years? No. Mastiffs and Danes are gentle giants. Huskys are elegant and sexy, but they're also very intelligent with strong personalities, aloof and stubborn. They have feelings and if you don't respect them, they're not going to be happy with you no matter how big their cock is or how strong their sex drive is, they're only going to want to fuck a hole they find value in. If you treat them like a sex toy, expect disappointment and shame on you for asking sex from an unwilling partner. That's called rape and it's not okay, human, dog or otherwise. Choose a companion you'll love and one that adds to your household. Love them and respect them for who THEY are. If your love is contingent upon their willingness to fuck you, you shouldn't get a dog. It's not fair to them. Adopt a dog that needs love and cherish them. If they love you, they will love you back, within their capacity. Earn it, respect it and love it for what it is.

Perhaps you need to brush up on your internet stalking and bullying skills. The states in question are not anywhere near 25% of the US. It was 5 states, which is 10% of the US. If you're going by population, said states make up less than 10% of the US population. Try to get facts straight or better yet, try dropping the tough guy act because you fail at it badly.
Area. Not population. Who the fuck cares about population? What the perception is, is regarding distance you can travel, not how many people live in that area.

Look at a map. Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia,Tennesee for sure. You didnt specify any areas within those states, you posted for the state. Or any type of epicenter within that.

No one thinks twice when you're in conneticut and covering 5 states. Its quite a bit different in perception when you're in the midwest where the states in question cover many hundreds of miles, rather than maybe 150 total miles. See the difference between those 2 scenarios? And which one is more believable to any random member here?

And you can call me a stalker if you want, asshole, but the fact remains that AT that time, you had less than 8 posts and ALL of them were thirst posting in different large states.

Why did I look at your post history? Because you made a thirst post with a new account in a state I live in. Simple as that. And when I did look, you made the exact same post in several other states as well. That, to me, and to most serious members here, is a point where suspicion starts to enter the picture.

I mentioned that in my last post, why people might view you with suspicion. Choose to ignore that and call me a bully, whatever you choose to do. I called you out then for a reason, I'm calling you out here for pretty much the same reason. The difference here is mostly that the mods deleted your multistate thirst posts. And all thats left in your history is your rather bland response to me then, and your replies in this thread.

Some members here take fakes seriously, for a variety of different reasons. I'm not calling you a fake, but I am saying that so far you arent really presenting yourself very well.

So far, its all red flags and zero reasons why those red flags might not actually BE red flags. But, carry on as you see best.

1716425136551.png

Found your other post that was removed yesterday. Guess you're the husband thats posting now?

Let's answer it in this way:
"Wants every large breed." "Wants a large knot"
Mostly any medium to large breed can have a large knot. How large are you wanting? That's rhetorical .
No dog needs to be "trained" to mount. There's other guides here that can show you what you're looking for. But they won't touch on which one gives better sex.

"Training as soon as your pup comes home"
Well, I assume you're not going to have an 8 week old puppy give oral are you?
Let them be a puppy. Basic house training, sure. Wait till they're sexually mature.

Area. Not population. Who the fuck cares about population? What the perception is, is regarding distance you can travel, not how many people live in that area.

Look at a map. Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia,Tennesee for sure. You didnt specify any areas within those states, you posted for the state. Or any type of epicenter within that.

I believe you're the asshole here. Or perhaps you're mentally handicapped. Area? Do you understand that the landmass area of those five states combined is roughly 5% of the total landmass area of the US? (ie no where near 25% as you stated in your initial hate-filled post). I was doing you a favor using population. I would propose you get a clue before writing me back again. "Look at a map." Yeah, look at a map, dumb ass.

View attachment 565916

Found your other post that was removed yesterday. Guess you're the husband thats posting now?

Let's answer it in this way:
"Wants every large breed." "Wants a large knot"
Mostly any medium to large breed can have a large knot. How large are you wanting? That's rhetorical .
No dog needs to be "trained" to mount. There's other guides here that can show you what you're looking for. But they won't touch on which one gives better sex.

"Training as soon as your pup comes home"
Well, I assume you're not going to have an 8 week old puppy give oral are you?
Let them be a puppy. Basic house training, sure. Wait till they're sexually mature.

We are not asking these questions to make anyone feel guilty. I would wager these are questions most anyone who's ever been truly curious about sexual activity with a dog wonder about. If we stepped on any toes, we sincerely apologize. We are here to learn. When you have posters who include in their signature "stupid people, asshats, and retards. I can't fix stupid, but I can ignore you", this is indicative of someone who is hostile by nature. And in the case of this thread, he is not even following his own advice. I suppose you prefer having those types of posts and posters mucking up a bestiality discussion forum as opposed to someone simply asking newbie questions about bestiality.

I believe you're the asshole here. Or perhaps you're mentally handicapped. Area? Do you understand that the landmass area of those five states combined is roughly 5% of the total landmass area of the US? (ie no where near 25% as you stated in your initial hate-filled post). I was doing you a favor using population. I would propose you get a clue before writing me back again. "Look at a map." Yeah, look at a map, dumb ass.
Yeah. I need to get a clue. Clowns with areas as big as yours are literally everywhere on this site. They all have one thing in common. But I'm the one who needs a clue.

So, formally now,how is it you have the ability to meet in such a wide range of area covering hundreds of miles? Tip......you should have answered this question LONG before now.

We are not asking these questions to make anyone feel guilty. I would wager these are questions most anyone who's ever been truly curious about sexual activity with a dog wonder about. If we stepped on any toes, we sincerely apologize. We are here to learn. When you have posters who include in their signature "stupid people, asshats, and retards. I can't fix stupid, but I can ignore you", this is indicative of someone who is hostile by nature. And in the case of this thread, he is not even following his own advice. I suppose you prefer having those types of posts and posters mucking up a bestiality discussion forum as opposed to someone simply asking newbie questions about bestiality.
And if you cant take the scrutiny, you should probably not post ridiculous shit and then run your mouth when you get called for it.

We get a thousand new clowns a day here. Everyone who's been here longer than a month has seen this same shit over and over and over again. We're all fairly well versed in the smell of bullshit.

Yeah. I need to get a clue. Clowns with areas as big as yours are literally everywhere on this site. They all have one thing in common. But I'm the one who needs a clue.

So, formally now,how is it you have the ability to meet in such a wide range of area covering hundreds of miles? Tip......you should have answered this question LONG before now.

I can't fix stupid, but I can ignore you.

Back