brand?

Hello and welcome I hope you find what you are looking for here. In some places its when you have a picture taken by a very nice person they put a number underneath it. That then is your number . It stays with you for many years that's how you can be identified by others. Lol

Men might sometimes get the zeta symbol tattooed on them. While women will sometime get paw prints tattooed on the thighs where a dogs paws would be while the dog fucks her. Or both men and women might get either or both tattoos. I'd advise against the zeta symbol as a tattoo because many non-zoo or ever anti-zoos knows what it means now.

When someone says "brand" I think "blistering metal tool." I get sticky thinking about people searing their ownership of my body into my skin.

I'd advise against the zeta symbol as a tattoo because many non-zoo or ever anti-zoos knows what it means now.

I know it sounds stupid but I love the idea of a zeta tattoo at the small of my back so everyone can see it when I stretch, bend over or wear a crop top. I get tingly over the thought of people looking at me and wondering if that's really what I am.

I know it sounds stupid but I love the idea of a zeta tattoo at the small of my back so everyone can see it when I stretch, bend over or wear a crop top. I get tingly over the thought of people looking at me and wondering if that's really what I am.

and you are? :D

Back