Boars/Pigs Dicks in Urethra/Pee Hole ^^

Well, that's a hole I had not considered. Sure I have sounded a little, but not nearly enough to be accommodating to a pig penis.

I would not consider this to be safe. Pigs cum a lot, they also have a gelatinous cum fraction. Keeping this clean enough to not cause any infection would be probably very difficult.

It can't be infected ;) only when enlarging
I do not understand that. :husky_laughing:

But depending on how deep you would let the pig go, you may get some cum in the bladder and that would probably do a lot of damage. It might even clog up your urethra. I do not know how dangerous this is for the pig, but pig's penis seems to be quite flexible and does not have a bone inside.

True but if you look at Worm Insertions ;D and TryHarders Diameter with 2cm+

Worm insertions are disgusting. I believe the worm dies too. Even though it is an insect and there are no higher cognitive abilities, I do not think it is right if something has to die for someone to have fun.

The idea of having cum injected into the urethra is yiffy, I kind of like it :husky_nerd:. But the safest way to do this is by using a syringe of some sort. Otherwise it is either dangerous for the animal or for you or both.

I'd really love to try this. And to be honest I think it would be easy enough to do. I've seen videos of pigs being milked and they do thrust at first, but then they seem to just be fine with relaxing while they dribble and squirt for a while. Plus if you got a pig young and got him used to hand jobs then you could let him breed your dick frequent;y enough to have him stretch you out.

As for the gel plug and getting into your bladder, I have no idea. My guess would be that a little pee and some sounding would get most if not all of it out. I'd also like to imagine that the plug has a natural tendency to dissolve in urine, I base this on the idea that nature seems to do things this way and if a sow got her urethra plugged it could kill her, so it seems like a logical evolutionary trait.

Take this with a pinch of salt as I only have basic knowledge of these kinds of things so I have no idea if it is accurate. Maybe I can fond out first hand one day though.

Injection of cum into urethra has been done by someone who slipped some sort of a silicone collection device that looked like a fleshlight with a tube over a dog penis and put the end of the tube into his own penis. There was very little risk for the dog as there was about 50cm of tube between them and there was obviously nothing in the dog's urethra (never do that ever).

I would also love to see this. Preferably a woman on the receiving end, but I'll take anything. Pissing or cumming out another animal's cum is a crazy-hot idea.
There is at least one guy I've chatted with who said he had trained a ram to cum in the guy's penis. He would then quickly mate with a ewe and on multiple occasions, get the ewe pregnant!

Wow, that is a hot idea. I mean, I know hyenas have a psuedo penis that can be penetrated by other penises but I never considered that pig penis could enter a human penis. Good for them

Worm insertions are disgusting. I believe the worm dies too. Even though it is an insect and there are no higher cognitive abilities, I do not think it is right if something has to die for someone to have fun.

The idea of having cum injected into the urethra is yiffy, I kind of like it :husky_nerd:. But the safest way to do this is by using a syringe of some sort. Otherwise it is either dangerous for the animal or for you or both.
I've spoken with someone into worm insertions and he used the same worms multiple times. He would take worms and see if they would go inside and then keep them separate from the unwilling ones. Top that off with the fact that he said he used distilled water to clean himself out so the worms wouldn't be uncomfortable. But I assume some people wouldn't be as mindful towards worms.

As far as cum in the bladder, I have done some dumb shit in the past with animal sperm and it led to no infections. Only did it twice, but nothing bad happened. Still not enough for any kind of real knowledge to be gleaned from it. And I haven't tried pig sperm, so I don't know if it would be different. But I have never had any problems bladder wise so try at your own risk.

And for safety, the first time I let a dog cum into my cock and the second time was with a syringe. The syringe was weird becaues the cum cooled off and there was some air that got inside. But it came out later with a good push, so no harm done there. I also used alcohol to sterilize the syringe first and let it air dry for an hour toa make sure I didn't get an unpleasant burning sensation. With a pig I would guess he would be fine, but the receiver would have to control how deep he penetrated. I would let a pig breed me and see how deep I could take him while letting him fill my bladder with cum and gel. I think the gel would just dissolve and get pissed out with everything else.

Back