Boar Fun

CupcakeMarinaZoophilia

Tourist
BANNED USER
Just found out that my friend who im going to be seeing soon has a boar on her farm. Now I want to try and fuck it. Is there any thing i should know about such as how the cum plug works and how the pig reacts. Should I let the pig in my ass? Please comment any suggestions about a pig as I really only know about dog basics.

-Marina

Just found out that my friend who im going to be seeing soon has a boar on her farm. Now I want to try and fuck it. Is there any thing i should know about such as how the cum plug works and how the pig reacts. Should I let the pig in my ass? Please comment any suggestions about a pig as I really only know about dog basics.

-Marina
You can practise train your cervix with small objects( i seen it on the internet ) so the boar cock will be able to penetrate your cervix and cum inside your uterus fill you with cum and seal it with jell cum plug so you would be pregnant with his cum for days❤🔥

You can practise train your cervix with small objects( i seen it on the internet ) so the boar cock will be able to penetrate your cervix and cum inside your uterus fill you with cum and seal it with jell cum plug so you would be pregnant with his cum for days❤🔥
Go back to your fantasy stories, that's complete and total bullshit.

-Marina
Wrote you PM

-Marina
Probably just let his cock in your pussy to start with them go from there.

I do that and i like it

Really? You know women cervix can expand to 10cm in diameter during birth cervix dilation to 10cm ,i seen girls on internet inserting small dildos in their cervix so dont tell me its a fantasy boar cock can penetrate same way
I love u

Back