Bitches Men & Allergies Plus A Couple Of Other Questions

j-creek01

Tourist
Hi Been on here quite a bit over the last years or so reading the how to's & commenting on a few post's about my experiences long ago.
But anyway my questions.
Can a Bitch have an allergic reaction to a man's sperm or could he have a reaction to her internal fluids?
Ive also read about having intercourse after they have been in heat? If they have been Neutered will they still come to heat? If so how frequently?

I had a Doberman Bitch & she had as far as we new been Neutered, but every probably 6wks to 2 mths she would start to bleed as if having a period would thats be the same thing? I only ever done Anal so not responsible for the blood. Unsure what to do & if I could.

I have Allergies to most things hairy but not to Dobies occasionally if she licked me on the inside of the arm id come up in hives but didn't really affect me, unless I was really stupid & rubbed my face all over her then id no it!

Hope it OK to ask this stuff but would for me be nice to no. Thanks

Can a Bitch have an allergic reaction to a man's sperm or could he have a reaction to her internal fluids?
You can have an allergic reaction to anything. Unless you try, you will not know.

If they have been Neutered will they still come to heat? If so how frequently?
I can no even begin to understand how you can ask this question after reading the how to's and posts. :D
The purpose of neutering is specifically to remove the heat and sexual drive.

An ovary sparing neutering or vasectomy in males will preserve the heat cycle/sexual drive. Or sometimes the vet screws up and the heat remains.

If you believe you dog was neutered but she is bleeding, take her to the vet for a checkup.

You can have an allergic reaction to anything. Unless you try, you will not know.

I can no even begin to understand how you can ask this question after reading the how to's and posts. :D

An ovary sparing neutering or vasectomy in males will preserve the heat cycle/sexual drive. Or sometimes the vet screws up and the heat remains.

If you believe you dog was neutered but she is bleeding, take her to the vet for a checkup.
I did mention the blood to the Vet but they said It was nothing to worry about! & not really thinking about it as he said it was ok & all new to me or what to ask I excepted it.

It wasnt heavy just the odd drop.

Back