Bitch with yellowish liquid.

Z

Zoox18

My girlfriends bitch has yellowish liquid constantly running from her vagina, I've never done anything to her and it does worry me, it's not like piss, it's yellowish and white and pretty thin, it doesn't have a foul odor either.

My girlfriends bitch has yellowish liquid constantly running from her vagina, I've never done anything to her and it does worry me, it's not like piss, it's yellowish and white and pretty thin, it doesn't have a foul odor either.
You should have several replies from several in the next few hours. @FloofyNewfie, @Reconscope, it looks like your expertise could be used here.

It could be a minor irritation, then again it could be something much more serious. without examining her I could not give a definitive answer. you should get her checked out immediately instead of waiting for replies on here though.

As i think i have read correctly... It's not his dog and therefore not his decision for her to be taken to the vet unless he has given authority by his girlfriend. So asking for a little support via people who maybe know ain't that bad in my eyes. This way at least he could further the seriousness of his suggestion if he mentioned it to his gf
Well OP is going to need to pester his girlfriend to take her to the vet @Kuvaszfucker is a retired vet and knows what he's talking about. I can only google the symptoms and make an educated guess. It sounds like an infection to me. It's possible she has vaginitis or a UTI, both of which may be odorless. But yeah, please get her to a vet.

Please get her to a vet asap! Constant discharge sounds like a possible infection! (Especially if there is any of the following symptoms: vaginal swelling and urinating more or less frequently, seems feverish and lethargic, or there is a noticeable change in her eating habits {refusing to eat or eating less}) If left untreated a vaginal infection could lead to sepsis (which is life-threatening)! To be on the safe side get her checked immediately

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates?

If the yellowish liquid is pus, get her to the vet immediately

If you have a thermometer nearby, take her temp and see if she has a fever. You could have either a vaginal infection or a pyometra. If she has a fever, get her to the ER

Other symptoms to further justify the vet visit would be excessive drinking and peeing, low appetite, and being very tired doing nothing at all

Oh yeah, she took her to the vet, we got the antibiotics and everything, she's doing well and is now in heat.
That's definitely good to hear! If you're lucky and she is recovered, maybe you could sneak a little fun time in with her? Make sure you thoroughly wash up beforehand, you wouldn't want to give her another infection.

That's definitely good to hear! If you're lucky and she is recovered, maybe you could sneak a little fun time in with her? Make sure you thoroughly wash up beforehand, you wouldn't want to give her another infection.
I'm not attracted to her in that way, she's more like a daughter to me than anything, I'll just have to wait until another bitch comes into my life lol.

I'm not attracted to her in that way, she's more like a daughter to me than anything, I'll just have to wait until another bitch comes into my life lol.
i thought i was the only one that felt about my dog like that lol

@FloofyNewfie mmmmno

wait for her to get better
Well, I solely meant if she was fully recovered. You wouldn't want to risk her health for simple sexual gratification if she wasn't fully recovered from her infection, obviously. I should have made that more clear in my last post.

Although the matter is moot, because OP doesn't see her in any sexual way.

Last edited:
Back