Bitch pussy - preference in color and hair?

erphy

Citizen of Zooville
Bitches come in all shapes and sizes . Curious what people prefer when it comes to color , shape, hair.

I tend to least towards the pinkish or light skin variety. Hair wise I prefer little hair on the outer portions, with some wisps at the tip of the spade.

They sure do. 😀

I love them all, and it’s so hard to choose, but my (biased) opinion is that pink cookies are the best, with a nice tuft of fluff in a contrasting color over top. I don’t mind a little dog hair in what I eat. 🤷‍♂️

I can’t help it. I truly have not seen a canine vulva to date that I didn’t like.
Hey if the bitch is hot for me I wouldn't turn any cookie down. That being said I do have my preferences! Its not that I dislike cookie types, just like some more than others.

More depends on the personality it is attached to for me, but the little head says any thing are plump and will fit is good!

Bitches come in all shapes and sizes . Curious what people prefer when it comes to color , shape, hair.

I tend to least towards the pinkish or light skin variety. Hair wise I prefer little hair on the outer portions, with some wisps at the tip of the spade.
I love the look of husky pussy. The black vulva surrounded by white fur is hot.

Huskies are more often pink than black. Malamute's skin color is black.
Where the skin meet the vulva making it look like a beautiful black flower with pink center. Huskies are definitely hot. Thought about getting one but my climate is very hot in the summer with mild winters, I feel bad for them with all that fluff and design focused around colder climates.

Thought about getting one but my climate is very hot in the summer with mild winters, I feel bad for them with all that fluff and design focused around colder climates.
If you buy they in your own country, they can handle the warm climate comfortably.

If you buy they in your own country, they can handle the warm climate comfortably.
How does where you buy the dog affect its genetic traits? Sure they can handle it but in my opinion I feel it is antithetical to their natural traits. Other traits like tracking, pointing, retrieving can be satisfied in any climate. Can’t take the fluff off the dog in the case of their coat trait.

How does where you buy the dog affect its genetic traits?
Dogs bred in warm climates adapt to the heat. They shed more strongly, the fur does not grow back, etc. If you buy a husky from Russia, you will surely have a problem with the heat, but if you buy it locally, it is completely different.
These huskies usually get cold in winter. They are not at all like those born in their original place.
Believe me, I have experience with it.

Dogs bred in warm climates adapt to the heat. They shed more strongly, the fur does not grow back, etc. If you buy a husky from Russia, you will surely have a problem with the heat, but if you buy it locally, it is completely different.
These huskies usually get cold in winter. They are not at all like those born in their original place.
Believe me, I have experience with it.
Interesting so it’s more the breeding lines that have adapted. Will look into it.

While overall I'm more of a fan of black/dark vulvas on female canines, I do like contrasting colors. Black vulva on a light/bright haired doggy gal, and a pink vulva on a dark haired canine gal. However the most eye pleasing color combination to me is yellow-golden fur/black vulva. Although a spotty vulva on a merle canine is also very nice as well. That said, I value canines more for their personality than I do their fun bits downstairs.

While overall I'm more of a fan of black/dark vulvas on female canines, I do like contrasting colors. Black vulva on a light/bright haired doggy gal, and a pink vulva on a dark haired canine gal. However the most eye pleasing color combination to me is yellow-golden fur/black vulva. Although a spotty vulva on a merle canine is also very nice as well. That said, I value canines more for their personality than I do their fun bits downstairs.
Agree on the value of dogs being the whole picture #1. Just having fun with some sexy bit talk as this is the only place i can do that. :)

Agree on the value of dogs being the whole picture #1. Just having fun with some sexy bit talk as this is the only place i can do that. :)
Indeed. That's why my post was 90% talking about which poochie coochie color combinations I like, and only 10% "eh, but I do value the dog more." Lol

I dont really have a preference since ive never been able to explore a proper lady~ lol

But I do admit darker ones look very tasty.

So many colors in that rainbow. Myself, I like the deep dark cocoa-brown vulvas. GSDs are known for this, or at least my very first encounter with a female shep had one. Ah, memories. Ditto I love the contrasts of black / dark outside, hot / pale pink inside when spread (this is more striking in cows, but applicable to some dark-fleshed dogs too). Never had the mottled spotty black/white/pink variety, again except on cows. The light rust-reddish brown of a french mastiff, complimenting the surrounding also-red fur and nearly matching her red nose, was a surprising eye candy, and a pleasure to go down on. Furry or smooth, long, short, bare skin to dense woolly doublecoat and anything in between. I don't have much of a preference on the carpet -- I will munch any and all 👅 Tho I will say longer coats can trap more scent/taste, which can be an important aphrodisiac for an olfactophile like me.

Really at the end of the day, I'd just be happy with a spade I could fit in easily -- or at all. So, so many of them were an impossible no-go 😞 Been stuck with cows and mares most of my life, when the pendulum swings away from males over to females. Not that I'm complainin', har har. But yeah, on dogs, the ones you can fit, slide in easily to the hilt, paired to a dog who loves sex as much as you do, those are the prettiest cookies of all ❤️

Back