Bitch doesnt let me in

jmildedd

Lurker
My bitches pussy is facing downward, an i could get it up with tickeling her ass.
What can i do to lift her pussy ?

Probably nothing, since what you're describing is pretty much the usual configuration unless she's actively in heat and TRYING to get bred. Outside of that time, she's almost always going to be pointing toward the floor. When she's in heat and wants sex, she'll lift it to help the dog (or you, if that's who she's presenting to) gain entry.

"Bitch doesn't let me in." Idk, maybe you're not knocking hard enough? ?

But in all seriousness, yes, that is their default (not in heat) position. There are tricks to getting in, it really isn't that hard once you learn the maneuvers. But the most important questions is, does she want you to come in? Does she orgasm from fingering and oral? It's should be easy to tell while fingering, she should go from moist to very wet very quickly.

If you're able to insert your fingers in her vagina, does she resist you? Does she look uncomfortable? If she comfortable with this, is she realistically too tight for your penis to comfortably fit in, so you don't hurt her? (Have fun explaining that one to your vet.)

If she looks to be in the mood and she can accommodate you then, congrats! I usually reach around her waste and locate her pussy with one hand and then insert my finger into her vagina. Using my other hand I guide my penis into her vagina using my other hand I have inserted as a guide. Once my tip is in, I push up and then in, aligning the tract.

Last edited:
It took me 10 minutes to figure this out at 10 years old. It's really not that difficult if the bitch is willing. More than likely you just need some lube (water based), and some concentration on making it enjoyable for her too.

Shes a Lab so definetly not to tight for a Finger.
I am very careful. So can i put my Finger a little bit in and Go up?

Shes a Lab so definetly not to tight for a Finger.
I am very careful. So can i put my Finger a little bit in and Go up?

If she'll let you, yes. Wash your hands and her vulva before you do anything. Females are more prone to infections than males, use your big brain to reduce those chances to as close to zero as you can by making sure anything that goes near her vulva gets washed! I recommend the tongue (mouthwash first!) in addition to fingers, if you do things right and she has a good time, she might let you fuck her.

Some girls are more prone to issues than others, better safe than sorry.

Back