Bisexual male with an interest in horses. From New England region.

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I am a bisexual male in his late 30's from Massachusetts with a sexual interest in horses. I have never played with animals but my huge sex drive has ultimately led me down this road. I am interested in female horses and am curious about what their vagina feels like. I would like to have my tongue work a horses vagina while I hold on with both hands to the horses rear end. If all goes well or I am feeling particularly horny I would potentially consider fucking a horse. My other interest with horses is in watching a woman spread her legs to accept a horses penis. I am intrigued and fascinated with something so big going into a human vagina. I hope none of this is too extreme and I don't get judged too harshly for these interests. This is about sexual pleasure for ALL involved and if a horse appears to be uninterested, dissatisfied, or refuses any advances then I am perfectly fine with that and will not pressure it under any circumstances. I also have an interest in writing erotic fiction that involves women with horses. I look forward to getting to know some of you for chats, storytelling, and potentially something special and exciting in person. Feel free to send me a message and say hi.

Back