Better late than never...

Woofie

Tourist
I put this in another post but realized that it would be a good introduction that I never got around to posting...

I'm a 33 year old male that grew up in a small town. I was raised with the ideals of hard work and taking pride in what you could do, not what you had and nothing in life was free or easy.

My friends all called me Woofie since I was always reading about wolves and dog or drawing them during school.

Anyway, I knew from about age 4 that I had a connection with dogs. My parents both worked (dad was a mechanic and mom was a cashier at -get ready for the jokes- the Piggly Wiggly... Yup...) And they would get me out of bed in the morning and take me to the neighbors house and put me in the oversized dog bed with the neighbors black labs (Duke and Daisy) and I'd go back to sleep with two dogs curled around me.

As best I can remember, I spent two or three years with those dogs as my best friends and nurse maids. I learned their body language and could "talk to them" after a fashion. Even my mom to this day brings it up when she's feeling particularly nostalgic and wants to make a joke about me being raised by animals... Yeah, my family ?

Around age nine I hit puberty and quickly realized that I was different. I didn't really notice girls or guys like "normal" people but found myself looking at every dog in town that I saw and trying to catch a glimpse of their most intimate area without being obvious. I knew that it was not something people did and felt ashamed and a little scared but when I did see a bit of red rocket, their balls hanging as the walked, or a puffy cookie, I felt a rush and was instantly aroused... I had no support at the time and was afraid of being an outcast so I kept everything to myself and dreamed on.

It wasn't until my family caved and finally let me get a dog of my very own that I truly discovered my sexuality. He was a unneutered male Shepherd-Wolf-Samoyed mix... The owners had a litter of pups that they were giving free to a good home so my parents let me pick out a pup. It was love at first sniff and yip.

My family has never believed in neutering or spaying unless the dogs health was at risk so I got the chance to learn all about my sexuality and though nobody would ever know, fell in love for the first time and found my mate.

Looking back I've never really regretted my choices and though I've since loved humans both male and female, I've never been as close and while there's been love, I've never been able to perform sexually with them... I'm a zoophile and that's where my heart is and will always be.

Good to meet you, Wolfie! I like your story.
I’m also new here (just joined today!)
About me: grew up in true Gypsy fashion, living on the road with my family and our dogs and playing and adventuring around the woods. I knew more animals than kids my own age growing up and totally fine keeping it that way ?
Similar to Wolfie, I was always fascinated by animals and my eye would always be drawn to any intimate part ;) then I developed an attraction to girls later on.
Still am attracted to my own species (females only) but nothing gets my heart racing like seeing an in-heat bitch walking by ?
I started out with mares but in recent years discovered there’s nothing like the company of a dog so I’ve made it my mission to settle down (pause my rambling lifestyle) so I can welcome a furry friend into my life and have a wholesome relationship with her whether or not it ends up being sexual.
In the meantime I want to get to know anyone on here who wants to chat and just be the self that I have to hide from everyone else. Sending love and well wishes to all!

~ Seeker

I put this in another post but realized that it would be a good introduction that I never got around to posting...

I'm a 33 year old male that grew up in a small town. I was raised with the ideals of hard work and taking pride in what you could do, not what you had and nothing in life was free or easy.

My friends all called me Woofie since I was always reading about wolves and dog or drawing them during school.

Anyway, I knew from about age 4 that I had a connection with dogs. My parents both worked (dad was a mechanic and mom was a cashier at -get ready for the jokes- the Piggly Wiggly... Yup...) And they would get me out of bed in the morning and take me to the neighbors house and put me in the oversized dog bed with the neighbors black labs (Duke and Daisy) and I'd go back to sleep with two dogs curled around me.

As best I can remember, I spent two or three years with those dogs as my best friends and nurse maids. I learned their body language and could "talk to them" after a fashion. Even my mom to this day brings it up when she's feeling particularly nostalgic and wants to make a joke about me being raised by animals... Yeah, my family ?

Around age nine I hit puberty and quickly realized that I was different. I didn't really notice girls or guys like "normal" people but found myself looking at every dog in town that I saw and trying to catch a glimpse of their most intimate area without being obvious. I knew that it was not something people did and felt ashamed and a little scared but when I did see a bit of red rocket, their balls hanging as the walked, or a puffy cookie, I felt a rush and was instantly aroused... I had no support at the time and was afraid of being an outcast so I kept everything to myself and dreamed on.

It wasn't until my family caved and finally let me get a dog of my very own that I truly discovered my sexuality. He was a unneutered male Shepherd-Wolf-Samoyed mix... The owners had a litter of pups that they were giving free to a good home so my parents let me pick out a pup. It was love at first sniff and yip.

My family has never believed in neutering or spaying unless the dogs health was at risk so I got the chance to learn all about my sexuality and though nobody would ever know, fell in love for the first time and found my mate.

Looking back I've never really regretted my choices and though I've since loved humans both male and female, I've never been as close and while there's been love, I've never been able to perform sexually with them... I'm a zoophile and that's where my heart is and will always be.
smilie214.gif

Back