Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 895 28.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 286 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 309 10.0%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 52 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,041 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 122 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 392 12.7%

• Total voters
Personally I think that sex with animals and humans is pleasurable equally in different ways. Though, I'm a straight male except for dogs in which case I strictly prefer male dogs, recieving them that is.

I'm definitely looking to find out. Some vids seem to have some dogs grunting in response. I do enjoy the response from a partner. Especially vocal. But I keep hearing how amazing a k9 feels. Then the vids of mares.. the way they wink 😉

I've only ever had sex with human females, but if I were a human female, I'd be fucking male dogs for sure! That's a match made in heaven!

Dogs in heat are so good! But because they don't produce much lube so you have to reapply. Humans have soo much intimacy. Noises, facial reactions. Thier enthusiasm is muchly enjoyed. I have yet to breed with a mare but their taste and winking ability is undefeated compared to any other. On top they have such juicy ass and such soft pussies.

I never have but we're very serious about the lifestyle and we're very close to getting our first dog. I can imagine a life where dogs give me the most pleasure, at least in my head.

I never have but we're very serious about the lifestyle and we're very close to getting our first dog. I can imagine a life where dogs give me the most pleasure, at least in my head.
I cant speak for male on male but for females my ex lived it! My boy is an enthusiastic humper and licker but once he started swelling up his lazy ass would stay plopped on top of her. The know can push upon your gspot!

Honestly, it just depends. I’ve been with men and animals that were perfection, or just totally sucked. I guess it’s mainly dependent on what the general mood is between both of us.

Honestly, it just depends. I’ve been with men and animals that were perfection, or just totally sucked. I guess it’s mainly dependent on what the general mood is between both of us.
I’d probably go to say I prefer animals, but human sex is easier to come by? Fuck if I know.

Jeez, guess I'm in the minority here. Sex with dogs is really fun and sexy but it's stop, start, stop, start 😅 Men who know what they're doing are a lot better in bed.

I understand it perfectly!
I have been with plenty of men and women, but I never had animal contact until I had a stable place to care for my own. Where as my attraction to people used to be something that came and went, my attraction to animals was always there. Within the last year, my attraction to humans in a sexual manner has become non existent. I’ve had performance issues with my spouse (F) even though I’m pretty young, but I guess the other side of that is, I have never once been into female animals. so now I’m really just a bottom for my boys. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Jeez, guess I'm in the minority here. Sex with dogs is really fun and sexy but it's stop, start, stop, start 😅 Men who know what they're doing are a lot better in bed.
No, Collie, I am the real minority here. I am not zoophile at all. Human sex rulzzz! :devilish:

Back