Best places to find a zoo-partner?

KikiAnon

Lurker
I'm a female curious about trying. I posted here in my state's thread, and haven't had any results. I've posted on Zoosbook as well, no results. I am downloading Howlr on someone's suggestion.

I'm unfortunately not in the position to adopt a male dog right now, and finding a straight guy willing to host with a male dog is turning out to be impossible.

Maybe you'll have better luck if you feel your profile and participate more in the forum.

If not, and ad from a new account feels like bait.

Hi, it's just patience and perseverance (or pervetserverance :giggle: ) I try to participate (positively) in the forums, have put ads out on the various sites... even posted vids, but rarely meet anyone here. I actually have met more guys on other sites. I'd love to help change this. I keep trying to reiterate that there's nothing wrong with meeting someone for coffee or a drink, or hell, even sex, and whatever is discussed thereafter is... well... nobody's business.

Finding that kind of socials is really hard when it comes to this kink. I'd suggest you only one thing, be careful and be patient. You can find what you seek, but many people may be tricky, and i'm not only talking about people who want to harass or harm you, but there are people who may differ or vary their interests, or people that only to be with you they're able to do something they don't like, but in the end, they'll start to talk to you to stop "liking certain stuff".

I'm a female curious about trying. I posted here in my state's thread, and haven't had any results. I've posted on Zoosbook as well, no results. I am downloading Howlr on someone's suggestion.

I'm unfortunately not in the position to adopt a male dog right now, and finding a straight guy willing to host with a male dog is turning out to be impossible.

Hi! I was wondering if you had made any progress with this. I would LOVE to be able to make some like minded friends outside of chatting online. I am fairly new; are there any resources/sites that are good for networking and possibly making any local friends?

Hi! I was wondering if you had made any progress with this. I would LOVE to be able to make some like minded friends outside of chatting online. I am fairly new; are there any resources/sites that are good for networking and possibly making any local friends?
It took me about 2 years of online chatting before I decided it is reasonably safe to meet that someone in person. I do not know why people nowadays think it is safe and wise to speed up this process. Try looking at it from the point of your target. You write someone "Hey lets meet." That person if they own an animal has quite a lot to risk if you turn out to be an asshole.

It took me about 2 years of online chatting before I decided it is reasonably safe to meet that someone in person. I do not know why people nowadays think it is safe and wise to speed up this process. Try looking at it from the point of your target. You write someone "Hey lets meet." That person if they own an animal has quite a lot to risk if you turn out to be an asshole.
i probably wouldn't even respond if said person had like 4 posts here. guess i'm lucky i'm male so this literally never happens to me... so far it seems females get "fun" messages after outing themselves

i probably wouldn't even respond if said person had like 4 posts here. guess i'm lucky i'm male so this literally never happens to me... so far it seems females get "fun" messages after outing themselves
I imagine that as soon as someone claims they are a female, the fetishist zombies spring to life and begin bombarding them with messages saying all sorts of interesting stuff like where they are from and how far they can travel. Some are even smarter and ask for a photo of one of their body parts.

I imagine that as soon as someone claims they are a female, the fetishist zombies spring to life and begin bombarding them with messages saying all sorts of interesting stuff like where they are from and how far they can travel. Some are even smarter and ask for a photo of one of their body parts.
Hey, leave us zombies alone! ? ?‍♂️ ?

So what exactly makes someone an asshole?

I can totally understand that and I could imagine thats even more the case for females. It wasn't my intention to message and instantly meet a stranger. I am not familiar with any of the sites, I only just found this one. I was curious if anyone thats been around for awhile had an opinion about how they went about connecting with people online. I just assumed that people who eventually meet struck up a friendship on here first

Speaking for me personally, there is little in the way of online 'connections' that are in any way reliable. I wouldn't meet up with anyone I chatted with in a forum, for more than a few reasons but primarily because you can't know who you're talking to. I met a fellow zoophile entirely by chance, independent of forums, I s'pose you could say the universe saw fit for us to connect. With his help, I got my first mouthful of k9 cock. We're both actually very private people so there won't be any videos other than maybe picks of dicks at some point. What I'm saying is, don't let the horny or the need to connect with fellow zoo's overrule common sense. If it's in the universal cards, you'll meet the right person or people.

I can relate with your dilemma very well. I too have searched for years for a straight female partner who would be interested in or already is zoo.
I have always said if I could just find the right woman who is open minded about zoo and other things like Cosplay (plug foxtails and ears, etc) ... someone who is straight and knows what Faithfulness is... I would Marry her in the wag of a tail...
Still havent found my ms right 😥😥😥

I'm sorry about your difficulty. Spending a LOT more time being REAL active in the forums will greatly increase your chances,
but it's still not guaranteed. Good luck.

I understand I’ve been looking for a women that is into this for awhile it’s hard cause if you don’t know if they are it’s scary to tell the person Thanatos you are starting to like that your into this

Back