Best place you've been knotted that made you feel like a canine bitch?

The story of mine is a very long one so I will skip to the short version. My GF at the time discovered one of my secrets. Im a submissive and she found panties that wernt hers. She got assertive with me once and it instantly aroused me and she knew. From then on she was the dominant and I was the sub. Im not sure what led up to this moment, I can only imagine she must have seen something on my computer. Because we were having a "session" and she had one of those pillows with shackles on them that force your ass up into the air. She had me locked down and used a dildo on my ass for a little bit then just walked away without a word. about 5 min went by and she was back but I couldnt see her but I knew she brought her dog in. I could hear his nails on the floor. She got him on the bed and the first thing I felt was his tongue burried inside my ass and he quickly started mounting. She had to guide him and I was twisting and pretending to be grossed out by it but when he slid home the moan I let out betrayed me. THe names she was calling me while that dog fucked me I cant explain it. I loved it all. and from then on whenever we were home I wasnt allowed to wear pants and I had to submit to him whenever he wanted. She used to make me walk on my hands and knees for him. I miss that relationship ever day. This wasnt my first time be knotted but was the best time of my life.

The story of mine is a very long one so I will skip to the short version. My GF at the time discovered one of my secrets. Im a submissive and she found panties that wernt hers. She got assertive with me once and it instantly aroused me and she knew. From then on she was the dominant and I was the sub. Im not sure what led up to this moment, I can only imagine she must have seen something on my computer. Because we were having a "session" and she had one of those pillows with shackles on them that force your ass up into the air. She had me locked down and used a dildo on my ass for a little bit then just walked away without a word. about 5 min went by and she was back but I couldnt see her but I knew she brought her dog in. I could hear his nails on the floor. She got him on the bed and the first thing I felt was his tongue burried inside my ass and he quickly started mounting. She had to guide him and I was twisting and pretending to be grossed out by it but when he slid home the moan I let out betrayed me. THe names she was calling me while that dog fucked me I cant explain it. I loved it all. and from then on whenever we were home I wasnt allowed to wear pants and I had to submit to him whenever he wanted. She used to make me walk on my hands and knees for him. I miss that relationship ever day. This wasnt my first time be knotted but was the best time of my life.
Ummm I want a gf like that lol

Thats a really hot story though

I feel like dominant women with dom dogs and submissive boyfriends is a dynamic that should be talked about more. I'm sure many submissive guys would like a relationship like that.

I feel like dominant women with dom dogs and submissive boyfriends is a dynamic that should be talked about more. I'm sure many submissive guys would like a relationship like that.
Ive been trying to get back into a relationship like this for so so so long. Cant exactly go on bumble lol

Yeah it's such a niche thing. It's already hard just finding a dominant woman
It is. And it makes it hard that I have a dominate personality. I dont give off submissive vibes. im more round now lol but in my life ive been an Army ranger, Sharpshooter. I have 3 blackbelts. Injuries put me behind a computer and the weight went on but thats all still part of my personality. So the Submissive side throws women for a loop and they kind of freak out about it and well that ends whatever was starting

It is. And it makes it hard that I have a dominate personality. I dont give off submissive vibes. im more round now lol but in my life ive been an Army ranger, Sharpshooter. I have 3 blackbelts. Injuries put me behind a computer and the weight went on but thats all still part of my personality. So the Submissive side throws women for a loop and they kind of freak out about it and well that ends whatever was starting
Honestly being a submissive guy is hard for me too. I think I give off a "bad boy" vibe which sucks sometimes. I'm like no ma'am I want you to put me in a collar and dress please lmao
I've learned to be both dom and sub personalities over time just because people literally won't let me be submissive 😭

Honestly being a submissive guy is hard for me too. I think I give off a "bad boy" vibe which sucks sometimes. I'm like no ma'am I want you to put me in a collar and dress please lmao
I've learned to be both dom and sub personalities over time just because people literally won't let me be submissive 😭
Exact same. Ive been the Dom in so many relationships sexually and its 100 % me just faking it until they believe it lol I so wish others were more like the one above. she was a dream come true. BUt was also a total see you next tuesday and it got to be to much

There is far far far more to the story and things she made me do. and where it all started even before her when I was first made to service a dog. My first time was a very long time ago and kind of cemented this into
Ana amazing story and would very much like to hear the long version.

What kind of dog was it?

What names did she call you?

There is far far far more to the story and things she made me do. and where it all started even before her when I was first made to service a dog. My first time was a very long time ago and kind of cemented this into me
Would also like to hear the story of your first time.

Two places come to mind, the first was the kennel we have at home where one of our dogs sleeps, I always loved going in there with no clothes on and submitting to him on the floor next to the food and water bowls or on top of the blankets on which he sleeps.

Second place was the backyard at home, something about the exposure of the outdoors and the grass beneath me as he put me down always made me feel great.

Our environment can always help set the mood.
So what place did you get knotted that made you feel like a total bitch for your dog?
Kennel? Woods? Floor with dog bowl? Backyard? Park?
Alongside zoophilia also I have a risk fetish, so getting seen/caught or at least the risk of is hot to me, even though I don't actually want to deal with getting caught again lol. But one time I got especially adventurous my parents were out of town and their dog is super frisky. He isnt quite big enough for my taste (chow/German Shepard) he's kind of small for those breeds but, makes up for it in his enthusiasm, he ALWAYS wants to fuck me, sometimes twice in a row even after he ties the first time. So all alone with him at their place I got especially adventurous one night, put on lingerie and went outside with him, thinking where can we fuck where it's still safe but someone might could possibly see us, then I just said fuck it, because it was like 2am and quiet, no people or cars, so we had sex in the middle of the street right underneath a streetlight lol, and I was NOT quiet I was as loud/vocal as I could be, cars were riding by on a road nearby, perpendicular to us about 50 ft away, clearly in sight, and we did not stop when they did. No cars actually came down the road, and for all I know nobody actually saw us, but still, it was so good and extremely hot.

Amazing, thanks for sharing!
In the Laundry/Utility Room of my bestfriends house, he and his family went away for the weekend one Summer and he asked me to let his dog out into the yard, feed him and take him for walks while they were gone. I had recently gotten real close with his dog and had been intimate with my own Female partner for over a couple of years, I was interested in experiencing a knot for the first time and decided the 3 days I had alone with him was the perfect time.

He had tried to mount and hump me for a few months prior and my bestfriend was witness to these, he said multiple times that his dog was at that age and was humping everything in sight. This only turned me on to the idea, so I started showing him more and more affection and attention, I was very impressed when he would come to me with his cock peaking out of his sheath now and then. I had only touched it a few times, but never worked up the nerve to suck him or jack him off... my bestfriend said that his Uncle jacked him off to relieve him of his tension once. I don't know if he was just fucking with me or if he was serious, after telling me that he gave me a devilish look and urged me to try it for myself. But I was too nervous and admittedly, thought he was just pranking me so he could have a laugh with our other friends.

But with him and his family away for 3 days, I couldn't wait anymore and took the chance to have my first experience with a male... I didn't regret it once and it lead to a few years of fun for the two of us. He kept getting other dogs in the neighborhood pregnant and the owners of the other dogs were upset. He was big enough to jump fences and the neighbors would leave their dogs outside overnight, when the weather permitted and it all just became a hassle for my bestfriend and his family. So they got him fixed and that became the end of our Love affair.

That first time in that Laundry Room was an amazing experiences, till this day the smell of Lavender Fabric Softener and Lavender Dryer Sheets makes my heart flutter with excitement!

I’ve said this before I’m other subs but I recently got a new place with my boy, before I rarely did ANYTHING sexual with him since I lived at home and had a pretty big family, but now that we have our own place and it’s just him and me, whenever him or I are in the mood we get busy right there and then, I think the place that makes me feel most as “his” is probably in the kitchen, I like how I don’t have to worry about no prying eyes anymore.

In the Laundry/Utility Room of my bestfriends house, he and his family went away for the weekend one Summer and he asked me to let his dog out into the yard, feed him and take him for walks while they were gone. I had recently gotten real close with his dog and had been intimate with my own Female partner for over a couple of years, I was interested in experiencing a knot for the first time and decided the 3 days I had alone with him was the perfect time.

He had tried to mount and hump me for a few months prior and my bestfriend was witness to these, he said multiple times that his dog was at that age and was humping everything in sight. This only turned me on to the idea, so I started showing him more and more affection and attention, I was very impressed when he would come to me with his cock peaking out of his sheath now and then. I had only touched it a few times, but never worked up the nerve to suck him or jack him off... my bestfriend said that his Uncle jacked him off to relieve him of his tension once. I don't know if he was just fucking with me or if he was serious, after telling me that he gave me a devilish look and urged me to try it for myself. But I was too nervous and admittedly, thought he was just pranking me so he could have a laugh with our other friends.

But with him and his family away for 3 days, I couldn't wait anymore and took the chance to have my first experience with a male... I didn't regret it once and it lead to a few years of fun for the two of us. He kept getting other dogs in the neighborhood pregnant and the owners of the other dogs were upset. He was big enough to jump fences and the neighbors would leave their dogs outside overnight, when the weather permitted and it all just became a hassle for my bestfriend and his family. So they got him fixed and that became the end of our Love affair.

That first time in that Laundry Room was an amazing experiences, till this day the smell of Lavender Fabric Softener and Lavender Dryer Sheets makes my heart flutter with excitement!o

That first time in that Laundry Room was an amazing experiences, till this day the smell of Lavender Fabric Softener and Lavender Dryer Sheets makes my heart flutter with excitement!
love it

Back