Best part of a Dog Cock?

What to you is the best part about a dog cock?
Do you love the shape?

Does the color get you going?

Is it thre taste of their cum that makes your knees weak?

Do the veins make your heart race fast?

What is it that get ya? (For those who preferr Dog Vagina or Asshole Id love to hear yiur answers too)

Absolutely the knot; it’s designed to keep you in place, to stretch your insides, and every throb is another load of his genetic material inside of you.

Do you love the shape?

What is it that get ya? (For those who preferr Dog Vagina or Asshole Id love to hear yiur answers too)
15 minutes of the knot throbbing and swelling while I do everything in my power to stay quiet.

Do you love the shape?

I love that it is entire length is completely sensitive "pink meat" (unlike ours which is just the head). That it comes out of a neat furry sheath/pocket. I love its strong colour, where a human's colour is "soft" and "gentle" in comparison. I love that its entire design is to prod and penetrate deep and then inflate and lodge to keep itself there. Its so aggressive. I think the most popular and unique part of dog cock is the knot. It is definitely its most unique attribute.

Do you love the shape?

A big knot is like, the hottest thing in the world!

There isn’t one thing for me that’s the best part it’s the combination of everything I love seeing the tip where his cum can drop off of, then seeing the shape of his cock head morph into his shaft the color and the veins leading down his long shaft to his knot then knowing his knot is there to grow and lock inside makes me so excited and wanting it more and more every day.

There isn’t one thing for me that’s the best part it’s the combination of everything I love seeing the tip where his cum can drop off of, then seeing the shape of his cock head morph into his shaft the color and the veins leading down his long shaft to his knot then knowing his knot is there to grow and lock inside makes me so excited and wanting it more and more every day.
This is poetry.

From a purely aesthetic view, I love the precious little tip of their cocks that love to drip, their bulging knots that fill you up and give them control over how you move, and those gorgeous veins that break up the blush red color.

And when it comes to good gals, I love how it looks like a puffed up baked good. All the more reasons to want to give her a good lick.

How do I choose just one part....I love it all; the Knott (and how sometimes it seems to be in the shape of a heart) I love how it swells multiple times it's original size when they are turned on and ejaculating. I love how spurty things get when they pre cum and cum. I love the way it throbs and bobs and sways when erect. The color, the size, hell everything else to haha

Back