Best opinions on squirting dildos? Knotted or not.

Primal hardware is absolutely amazing, they also offer an option for squirting and inflatable knots. Be careful on sizes of them though, I bought the Growlr first and....well I still can't take that knot. So the next time I ordered from them I got the fluffer and I can comfortably take it and fully inflate it and it has led to some of the most divine orgasms I've ever had. I'll post the Links for them, I'm also gonna link a couple of other toy makers but I have no idea how good they are. Anywho the 2 brands I know of that make quality products are below. Hope they help! The link that says products is the last site.

Primal hardware is absolutely amazing, they also offer an option for squirting and inflatable knots. Be careful on sizes of them though, I bought the Growlr first and....well I still can't take that knot. So the next time I ordered from them I got the fluffer and I can comfortably take it and fully inflate it and it has led to some of the most divine orgasms I've ever had. I'll post the Links for them, I'm also gonna link a couple of other toy makers but I have no idea how good they are. Anywho the 2 brands I know of that make quality products are below. Hope they help! The link that says products is the last site.

Got a Growler myself and can just barelt take the knot uninflated, no cum tube unfortunately tho, my next toy definitely needs to be one with a tube.

Got a Growler myself and can just barelt take the knot uninflated, no cum tube unfortunately tho, my next toy definitely needs to be one with a tube.
My growlr doesn't have a cum tube either 🤣 I can get down to the knot and take like 1/2 inch of the knot then it's too much. I really need to stretch my hole a bit so I can finally feel that knot cause the thought of it makes me hard as rock 🤣I have a feeling the day I successfully knot it is the day I orgasm hands free from the knot rubbing my prostate

Back