Best lube?

i like the powdered X-Lube. you can custom mix it for however you like your lube and a small bottle will last you a long while. I tend to prefer a slightly thicker mix so it's perfect for me. if you're gonna order a toy from bad dragon then def try the cum lube though! not worth ordering it by itself in my opinion but def a good lube.

I really like J-Lube which is similar to X-Lube but it was originally designed for use on animals like horses and cows.

I really like J-Lube which is similar to X-Lube but it was originally designed for use on animals like horses and cows.
j lube has sugar as an ingredient so it's totally fine for anal but could potentially cause yeast infections for vaginal use. probably a non issue if you're keeping clean after but that's the only reason i recommend x-lube over j or k lube.

j lube has sugar as an ingredient so it's totally fine for anal but could potentially cause yeast infections for vaginal use. probably a non issue if you're keeping clean after but that's the only reason i recommend x-lube over j or k lube.
Ahhhhh, well that's fair. I only really use gay sex or using my BD toy. So for me it isn't really a problem, but that could be an issue.

Tho I'm not sure the yeast infection thing is accurate. Cause J-Lube was created to help deliver baby animals. 🤷‍♂️

My current favorite lube(s) are from https://hellocake.com/ though the Toy Wonder is the only safe for toys. They're a bit pricey for the bottle size but they're the kind where a little goes a long way. I have a really hard time getting off thanks to health problems and using their products has been helping.
Also, the Toy Wonder doesn't make a big mess like other water based lubes, a big plus

Tho I'm not sure the yeast infection thing is accurate. Cause J-Lube was created to help deliver baby animals. 🤷‍♂️
i don't think it's common but it is has the potential to change the vagina's PH levels, same with oil based or flavored lubes. kinda depends on the over all health of the individual and personal circumstances. i use to get yeast infections 3-4 times a year when i was younger, i might just be paranoid from that.

i don't think it's common but it is has the potential to change the vagina's PH levels, same with oil based or flavored lubes. kinda depends on the over all health of the individual and personal circumstances. i use to get yeast infections 3-4 times a year when i was younger, i might just be paranoid from that.
Ahhhh that understandable, I've never seen a vagina irl so I don't know much about them lol

I've never risked trying others. Mostly have bd toys so always used their cum lube. Never degraded the toys or had a reaction to it. Thin enough to be used easily in a cum tube but with a consistency thats thick enough to not just all run off. Another plus for me was that it stays on well but it's not very hard to get off of yourself or the toy just with soap and warm water. My only complaint is that it has a faint chemical smell if your close enough that kinda ruins the cum illusion. But then again not sure how they'd even fix that.

my favorite is

JO H2O Anal Water Based Personal Natural Lubricant

Its for fisting, so you can insert really big things with it
I prefer cooling (they have also warming)

J lube also has no means of preserving once the powder has been mixed. So I quit using it. H Lube is a newer, better powder mix. Way slicker, and takes far less to make amazing lube.

I personally really like the Bad Dragon's cumlube and use it with my Rex all the time. Only other lube I use is some local one that's only available in the country I'm from for my knowledge, so not sure if I can recommend that.

Back