Best K9 Dildo?

Greeny Zo

Tourist
I’ve recently been looking into purchasing my first k9 dildo, but know very little apart from Bad Dragons selection. Regardless of price, what do you think is the best one to buy considering im inexperienced

This is an excellent question given the issue I find is many dog disposable are too soft to be effective in stimulating the prostate and or feeling authentic. Keep in mind, It's not only the size that needs consideration, but also firmness.

When I was using average human sized toys it took several months to fit a knot 2.7 inches in diameter (it was a medium tucker). So I'd say a medium Rex is a good option to consider
my first (and only so far) K9 toy was a small rex, and honestly not that small lol. 2.1" diameter knot and 6.5" usable length and it took me a similar amount of time to work my way up to it.
Is there such a thing as a toy that the knot grows as you use it?
i've seen some with inflatable knots, but I dont have any firsthand experience with them
What is that stuff that comes out of the ones that squirt? Do you make that at home?
you can make your own using something like x-lube, or bad dragon sells their own brand cum lube

I’ve been looking on Amazon and ngl the one I got is…. Okay?
But yeah u do have to spend at least 100 for a good firmness though, mine just kinda feels like a hollow sausage xD
But yeah idk- I’ve always liked the product quality of bad dragon :3

I REALLY like my small Anubis from the BigBadBoner shop on Etsy. It’s almost the exact same size my dog has. This shop does not always have the Anubis in stock, so grab it while you can!

Back