Best dog breed

BitchLover69

Tourist
Obviously every breed is the best but I have never been close to dogs never had them as pets, personally I am a fan of shiba in bcuz of a movie I watched was just wondering if there are better dog breeds for me as a first timer, I want to have a bitch as a pet.

Last edited:
Until about 10 years ago, I had the same 'non experience' of dogs, apart from when I was around 14 or 15 and used to jump the neighbours fence at night for some frolicsome fun with their two dogs. Never had a fear or dislike of them, was just never around any amount of time for both to simply get to know each other (not in the biblical sense, minds out of the gutter people!)
That all changed around 10 years ago when I moved and started sharing a place which included a pair of West Highland Terriers, Westies for short. A mother and daughter, the most wonderful, playful, smart, at times totally ditz, but they schooled me right and proper. Crazy, funny, able to read the people the are close to and react in wonderful ways to try and share in what your feeling.
The most wonderful and wondrous Chloe (mum) and Ella (not mum). I miss them so so much, but I can never overate those two scamps of delight.
True puppy magic.

puppppiiiiieeeeeesssssss!!!!!!! 2.jpg

Back