Best dog bed?

Number 1 looks good for the elderly and small dogs who can't jump up.
Number 2 looks too kinky for my liking, and the cage is probably on the small side for a human :husky_laughing:

Number 1 for sure. I have a box sping and a mattress and my two canine girls are free to hop up and join me at nights. They are free to sleep in my bed. I love cuddling with my girls at night, it makes me feel at peace.

Last edited:
I do not know why anyone would want to lock their dog away in a cage. My dog always sleeps with me. Despite him having his own pen too.
Exactly, my girl has a cage covered over with a blanket so she can hide away, but the door is removed.
I think the bottom photo is an s&m thing and the cage is for a person, as there are doggie stairs to the left.

I'd say 1 my dogs sleep on my bed an that'd make it easy for them to get up an down easy on their joints

Niether, as I know it would be a complete waste of money. my dogs would just jump up from the side and never use the ramp and I would never put them in the cage.

1 minus the ramp (ie: regular large bed), 2 looks awful.. i don't like cages and it seems fairly high for a bed as well

am I the only one that sees the ramp for a dog on both beds? I like 2 myself, but I think I'd have to do something about the styling.

1 I suppose. My male has a hard time getting up on the bed these days so a ramp would be nice. I guess 2 has stairs but the cage / crate would never get used.

Number two. The "cage" serves as a den which dogs often adopt quickly. The small space is a comfort, not a punishment....my toller The Red Menace loved her crate, and when she knew she had displeased Dad (getting in the trash, for instance) she'd get "the look" from me....and head for the crate for a timeout. Unless in the jeep I never closed the gate. When she thought her timeout was done she'd come find me and let me know. She was a darlin'.

Back