Best Dildos for Beginners?

I

IAmAFunGuy

I am looking for a few suggestions of some good dildos for me, or anyone else who is yet to get their first dildo.

I would say, if you don't already know this, you need to start small and work your way up. If you get some monster dildo to start besides injuring yourself, it probably won't be pleasurable. As you increase in size you will begin to enjoy the stretch. Personally, I my ass can accept up to four inches front to back and about 2 3/4" side to side.

I would say, if you don't already know this, you need to start small and work your way up. If you get some monster dildo to start besides injuring yourself, it probably won't be pleasurable. As you increase in size you will begin to enjoy the stretch. Personally, I my ass can accept up to four inches front to back and about 2 3/4" side to side.
Yeah I know I need to start small, that would be really awkward to explain to a doctor XD

I am looking for a few suggestions of some good dildos for me, or anyone else who is yet to get their first dildo.

I would just say what some others have already said on here. bad-dragon makes very good dildos. Definitely start small though.
If you're looking for a k9 one then I would have to say Rex and for an equine definitely the Chance The Stallion.

As far as size goes I would definitely start small. Make even get a butt-plug to help loosen yourself up for play.
It's taken me years to get to my large flared chance and I'm now using this as practice for the XL then onto the real thing. ?

I would just say what some others have already said on here. bad-dragon makes very good dildos. Definitely start small though.
If you're looking for a k9 one then I would have to say Rex and for an equine definitely the Chance The Stallion.

As far as size goes I would definitely start small. Make even get a butt-plug to help loosen yourself up for play.
It's taken me years to get to my large flared chance and I'm now using this as practice for the XL then onto the real thing. ?

My end goal is to get to the real thing for both k9 and equine

i dont want to sound controversial but... unless it's a plug or vibrator then buying anything smaller than a banana sounds like a waste of money for me. You can easily start with a pen, toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant can, banana(my favourite) with a condom on and awful lot of lube. Over the size of banana it's when it gets funny and dildos seem like proper purchases. Or butt plus strictly for practicing or permanent wearing.. or vibrators for.... vibrations:))) i'd recommend horsedick or doubleend dildo. Double end is nice for fun for two plus may be a good deepthroat practice

i dont want to sound controversial but... unless it's a plug or vibrator then buying anything smaller than a banana sounds like a waste of money for me. You can easily start with a pen, toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant can, banana(my favourite) with a condom on and awful lot of lube. Over the size of banana it's when it gets funny and dildos seem like proper purchases. Or butt plus strictly for practicing or permanent wearing.. or vibrators for.... vibrations:))) i'd recommend horsedick or doubleend dildo. Double end is nice for fun for two plus may be a good deepthroat practice
I'll try it later this week ;)

Oh gosh, I'd love to be able to take a real stallion someday, and I know I'm gonna need some sort of toy to practice for that, but I'd feel so weird using one...

I wouldn't want to be unprepared though for when the time finally comes.
Wouldn't it get super expensive though, too? Like, if I'm working my way up to XL, that's a hell of a lot of money to spend.

That is very true, because if you want high quality toys that will last, they can be pretty expensive.

Yeah, I looked it up, think I might actually go for a Chance small once I have the money to spare, just to start off.
Oh my goodness though, that XL... phwoar.
Most real stallions don't even have that level of g i r t h .
This is establishing unrealistic standards for horses and is absolutely outrageous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I looked it up, think I might actually go for a Chance small once I have the money to spare, just to start off.
Oh my goodness though, that XL... phoar.
Most real stallions don't even have that level of g i r t h .
This is establishing unrealistic standards for horses and is absolutely outrageous.
Yeah they aren't very realistic, but there aren't very many companies that make super realistic dildos. There are some companies, but I am not sure what they are.

Yeah they aren't very realistic, but there aren't very many companies that make super realistic dildos. There are some companies, but I am not sure what they are.
I mean, it'll do, you know? The important thing is that you're stretching it out.
Personally I'd like to stay at least a little tight, but I guess if you wanted to be a black hole, you could just go balls deep on a Chance XL a couple times a week and you'll be ready to get ridden by a clydesdale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, it'll do, you know? The important thing is that you're stretching it out.
Personally I'd like to stay at least a *little* tight, but I guess if you wanted to be a black hole, you could just go balls deep on a Chance XL a couple times a week and you'll be ready to get ridden by a clydesdale.
By the time you can go balls deep on a XL Chance Flared, you probably could take almost anything.

I think I started with one of those Amazon wolf toys. Not a great idea! It was huge and made out of PVC, which a lot of people say is bad all around with harmful chemicals and such. I would skip the cheap toys and just save for something at Bad Dragon or reputable sellers that use Platinum Silicone.

If I could do it over again, I would maybe go with a Small Nova from BD. I have him in Medium and absolutely love the texture, but he's still pretty big at the knot, so it's able to give a challenge over time and with practice.

I think I started with one of those Amazon wolf toys. Not a great idea! It was huge and made out of PVC, which a lot of people say is bad all around with harmful chemicals and such. I would skip the cheap toys and just save for something at Bad Dragon or reputable sellers that use Platinum Silicone.

If I could do it over again, I would maybe go with a Small Nova from BD. I have him in Medium and absolutely love the texture, but he's still pretty big at the knot, so it's able to give a challenge over time and with practice.
Good to know :)

Back