Best breed?

Let me start off by saying I'm not getting a new dog just for sexual pleasure. My old lady is no longer with me and I miss the cuddling and kisses and constant need for attention. So with that said, I am zoo exclusive. I had a husky in the past who was 3 and we would always get frustrated with each other when we tried to have sex. Her vagina was too small for me to penetrate so I usually just ate her iut and fingered her. My other dog "sally" was always up for fun in bed. She begged me most nights to give her what she wanted. We had no problems with sex. Her vagina could accommodate me well and then some. Like I said the new dog will not be a sex slave, far from it. I need a woofy wife so to speak.

I was looking at german shepards but realized they have a small vagina opening like the husky. "Sally" bad a Vagina like a pit bull/lab but had a deep 6 inch vaginal canal. Whats everyone's best experience with each breed? I'm looking at larger breeds as like I said she will be my cuddle buddy.
No clue on the pussy aspect of various breeds, but I can say that my old lab was an excellent kisser and cuddler.

Let me start off by saying I'm not getting a new dog just for sexual pleasure. My old lady is no longer with me and I miss the cuddling and kisses and constant need for attention. So with that said, I am zoo exclusive. I had a husky in the past who was 3 and we would always get frustrated with each other when we tried to have sex. Her vagina was too small for me to penetrate so I usually just ate her iut and fingered her. My other dog "sally" was always up for fun in bed. She begged me most nights to give her what she wanted. We had no problems with sex. Her vagina could accommodate me well and then some. Like I said the new dog will not be a sex slave, far from it. I need a woofy wife so to speak.

I was looking at german shepards but realized they have a small vagina opening like the husky. "Sally" bad a Vagina like a pit bull/lab but had a deep 6 inch vaginal canal. Whats everyone's best experience with each breed? I'm looking at larger breeds as like I said she will be my cuddle buddy.
I have a pitbull & she loves to cuddle! She’s about 100+ and you definitely sound like a bigger breed typeOof guy

I love border collies, they're super affectionate and get excited

Out of curiosity, what did you elect for in the end

I would look into this breed if you’re more slimmer, and feminine looking breeds, as this is a breed I do intend to get in the near future, like just look at how graceful that bitch looks, If I had a girl like that rn, I would be destroying her guts rn, lol. Also this breed is very accommodating to men with average size length (USA average being 5.5”) and above, if I had to get best looking breed this would be it (for me tho), this breed is kind of clingy and kind of low maintenance due to their calm demeanor, however they do require a decent amount of exercise since they were bred as hunting dogs (we will let you decide what type of exercise you wanna do tho, lmao)

Attachments

• B294E77D-7D9A-4CE1-B758-7EF9EB8F0C5F.jpeg
    B294E77D-7D9A-4CE1-B758-7EF9EB8F0C5F.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 68
I would look into this breed if you’re more slimmer, and feminine looking breeds, as this is a breed I do intend to get in the near future, like just look at how graceful that bitch looks, If I had a girl like that rn, I would be destroying her guts rn, lol. Also this breed is very accommodating to men with average size length (USA average being 5.5”) and above, if I had to get best looking breed this would be it (for me tho), this breed is kind of clingy and kind of low maintenance due to their calm demeanor, however they do require a decent amount of exercise since they were bred as hunting dogs (we will let you decide what type of exercise you wanna do tho, lmao)
Btw this dog breed is the Borzoi, sorry I got distracted by its physique, uh 🥵

For a male id get a husky or german shepherd

For female id get a husky, german shepherd, yellow lab, Australian shepherd

My vote is a Labrador Retriever... and more specifically, a Yellow Lab. I have found that Labs make better lovers because they emote better, clamp down on my dick better, fuck better and R the horniest, lustiest bitches I've ever had. Labradors R the "Best Breed" 4 me.

What would be the best breed for first timers ?
We currently have a lab but he was neutered young so it’s very hard to work with. We have been looking at adding another male dog to the family and figure we could get one that would also be fun for the adults

Do any guys here have experience with Golden Retrievers? I'm specifically asking about M/F with female Golden Retriever.

Reason I'm asking is: After losing my latest lover who was a Labrador Retriever (she's in my avatar) I've now purchased a Golden Retriever pup. She's only 11 weeks old so I'm going 2 B going through a pretty long dry-spell. Bummer...

Anyway, I'm wondering what their sexual traits are... Things like sex drive, passion, heavy or light clamping, humping during sex, and so many other things that I'm just not thinking of right now... so please share.

Thanx

Do any guys here have experience with Golden Retrievers? I'm specifically asking about M/F with female Golden Retriever.

Reason I'm asking is: After losing my latest lover who was a Labrador Retriever (she's in my avatar) I've now purchased a Golden Retriever pup. She's only 11 weeks old so I'm going 2 B going through a pretty long dry-spell. Bummer...

Anyway, I'm wondering what their sexual traits are... Things like sex drive, passion, heavy or light clamping, humping during sex, and so many other things that I'm just not thinking of right now... so please share.

Thanx
Nobody? I'll have to start a new thread on this.

Te Dogo Argentino Tienen Vulva Grande Y Rica Le Entra Lo Que Sea Pero Más Rica Para Mi Son La Presa Canario Joder Sientes Todo Se Vuelven Adicta a La Verga

Te Dogo Argentino Tienen Vulva Grande Y Rica Le Entra Lo Que Sea Pero Más Rica Para Mi Son La Presa Canario Joder Sientes Todo Se Vuelven Adicta a La Verga
Can anyone translate please? I'm reluctant to use things like Google to translate for obvious tracking concerns.

Thanx

has anyone every knotted to a "Great Dane"
ass to ass and the dog drag You around by the pussy I have it was a combination of pain and pleasure

Back