Best breed?

Bitchslayer

Tourist
Let me start off by saying I'm not getting a new dog just for sexual pleasure. My old lady is no longer with me and I miss the cuddling and kisses and constant need for attention. So with that said, I am zoo exclusive. I had a husky in the past who was 3 and we would always get frustrated with each other when we tried to have sex. Her vagina was too small for me to penetrate so I usually just ate her iut and fingered her. My other dog "sally" was always up for fun in bed. She begged me most nights to give her what she wanted. We had no problems with sex. Her vagina could accommodate me well and then some. Like I said the new dog will not be a sex slave, far from it. I need a woofy wife so to speak.

I was looking at german shepards but realized they have a small vagina opening like the husky. "Sally" bad a Vagina like a pit bull/lab but had a deep 6 inch vaginal canal. Whats everyone's best experience with each breed? I'm looking at larger breeds as like I said she will be my cuddle buddy.

Let me start off by saying I'm not getting a new dog just for sexual pleasure. My old lady is no longer with me and I miss the cuddling and kisses and constant need for attention. So with that said, I am zoo exclusive. I had a husky in the past who was 3 and we would always get frustrated with each other when we tried to have sex. Her vagina was too small for me to penetrate so I usually just ate her iut and fingered her. My other dog "sally" was always up for fun in bed. She begged me most nights to give her what she wanted. We had no problems with sex. Her vagina could accommodate me well and then some. Like I said the new dog will not be a sex slave, far from it. I need a woofy wife so to speak.

I was looking at german shepards but realized they have a small vagina opening like the husky. "Sally" bad a Vagina like a pit bull/lab but had a deep 6 inch vaginal canal. Whats everyone's best experience with each breed? I'm looking at larger breeds as like I said she will be my cuddle buddy.

Awesome thread! Would like to know if anyone had any luck with female Weimaraner ?
As far as I know the issue is width, not the length. Due to anatomy and different erection process it doesn't matter whether you have 15cm dick or 20. But if you're quite 'girthy', well, I guess there is not much of a choice really is. Only females of biggest breeds such as Great Labradane should be considered :(

Awesome thread! Would like to know if anyone had any luck with female Weimaraner ?
As far as I know the issue is width, not the length. Due to anatomy and different erection process it doesn't matter whether you have 15cm dick or 20. But if you're quite 'girthy', well, I guess there is not much of a choice really is. Only females of biggest breeds such as Great Labradane should be considered :(
tried several Labrador girls and I have always been able to mate with
despite the normal size of my penis

There is no table because every breed and every individual within it is variable. Each vagina is just as unique as the human penis too.

Generally speaking, the minimum sizes required for an average 14-15 cm (5.5-5.9 inch) penis are 30 Kg (66-68 lbs) and 60 cm (23-24 inch) at withers. There may be exceptions, of course.

The best d*ck I ever receive is from my German shepherd. He got pretty deep and was decently big for my tiny frame, such a dominant boy, too - that said the most romantic d*ck I ever got was from my sweet border collie Buster. His size wasn't anything to write home about but you felt it when he penetrated.

Definitely go with a larger breed, I hear good things about Huskies and Danes.

I had an Akita many years ago, and she was great. Accommodating to my girth though a bit shallow and I was able to mount her while kneeling. Currently, I have a Great Dane. Night and day difference between the two dogs. I can't mount the Dane while kneeling, we have to go at it missionary. She's even more receptive to my girth, and she can take every inch. She also squeezes and spasms around me way more than my Akita did. The best thing is the overall size of a Dane, perfect for cuddling before and after sex.

Want to open with saying I'm sorry for your loss. It sucked when my pit died. I love her with all my heart. With that being said pits are my favorite breeds. I love their build, how cute and cuddly they are. They are very misunderstood, but they're the nicest dog breed I've met. And their big fat ol heads :D

Sorry for your loss. I will be heartbroken when our girl is no longer with us. I personally like german Shepards or huskies myself, I don’t penetrate any female dog. I’m afraid of hurting her.

My female german shepherd is great, her pussy can accommodate every inch perfectly, she doesn't care if it's hot or not.

Back