Best bitch breed as a sex partner?

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the best bitch breed (or mix of breed) to your opinion as a sex partner, medium size, short hair. If you have a picutre of the race as well I would appreciate. I have a pretty large cock but I don't want a big dog.

Thanks for your advise.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the best bitch breed (or mix of breed) to your opinion as a sex partner, medium size, short hair. If you have a picutre of the race as well I would appreciate. I have a pretty large cock but I don't want a big dog.

Thanks for your advise.
If your well equipped I wouldnt be looking at a medium breed. your gonna need an XL breed. Might want to drop the short hair too, as some of the best loving bitches that can easily handle a thick cock in either lovehole are long furred double-coated Livestock Guardian Dogs. such as the Hungarian Kuvasz, Maremma Sheepdog, and Great Pryrenees.
Komondor's, Saint Bernards, Bernese Mountaind Dogs, Newfoundlands, and Irish Wolfhounds can all take some thick meat too.

You want to look at breeds with these types of bodies, as they all have fairly wide pelvic bone structure

If your well equipped I wouldnt be looking at a medium breed. your gonna need an XL breed. Might want to drop the short hair too, as some of the best loving bitches that can easily handle a thick cock in either lovehole are long furred double-coated Livestock Guardian Dogs. such as the Hungarian Kuvasz, Maremma Sheepdog, and Great Pryrenees.
Komondor's, Saint Bernards, Bernese Mountaind Dogs, Newfoundlands, and Irish Wolfhounds can all take some thick meat too.

You want to look at breeds with these types of bodies, as they all have fairly wide pelvic bone structure

Which medium breed bitches can take an average human cock?

short hair, love human company, easy going and take a pretty large cock.....
get a Great Dane and you'll be happy.
they also make for excellent inside dogs.
get anything smaller and you'll only be having sex when she on heat.

short hair, love human company, easy going and take a pretty large cock.....
get a Great Dane and you'll be happy.
they also make for excellent inside dogs.
get anything smaller and you'll only be having sex when she on heat.
Its not true... I have gsd girl and we have sex anytime. Even if she's not in the heat.

Back