Being true to who i yam

H

hmmm333

I've been here for a few days now and I must admit I feel like I'm at home. I wish the rest of the world was as non-judgmental as the things I've seen here ... much 🫶 to all may your wildest orgasms come true 😁

welcome to the gang. i feel the same way. it's nice to be around people with similar interests and not feel so isolated.

Welcome to ZV! *Gets a peeler*

We're so glad to have *turns on pot of water* you here!

Enjoy yourself, and jump in the po... On some interesting topics!.... Yes..... 😁

welcome, yes, I too felt alone for so long of my life and is good to know there are others exactly the same, this community is good.

welcome, yes, I too felt alone for so long of my life and is good to know there are others exactly the same, this community is good.
Not exactly that I feel alone but I do feel I belong with a zoo girl 100%. There's far more to intimacy than my penis in her vagina 😁

I've been here for a few days now and I must admit I feel like I'm at home. I wish the rest of the world was as non-judgmental as the things I've seen here ... much 🫶 to all may your wildest orgasms come true 😁
Glad you found a place

Haha lol. You haven't seen the Dumpsterfire.

Where everyone screams about trannies and insults eachother all day long. They put different threads there but they all turn to trannies with occasional racism.

Try the "how many genders" thread.

Back