Being caught, and the aftermath.

Rocthorne

Citizen of Zooville
A few days ago, my husband caught me trying to give it to one of our female dogs....at first I was expecting a ring to be thrown at me along with a slew of obscenities. Instead he was kinda cool with it. He even later told me it was sorta hot seeing my dick go in an out, he also told me he didn't mind me partaking but that he wouldn't. I also told him my fantasy of him leading a dog or 2 into the room to have their way with me with him taking his turn before or after them and he told me maybe in the future....well tonight we were getting frisky and in the middle of it I brought up the things he had said the night before and grabbed my phone. As I did explained I had recorded a video of me being fucked by a German shepherd in the past (it was later leaked due to my phone being hacked) I asked if he would like to watch it and he agreed, as we stroked each other we watched the video. Afterword we got busy and got to really fucking 😂. At first he thought he wouldn't finish but he was able to.......as I climbed off he told me the reason he finished in the end is because he was imagining me getting fucked by the German Shepherd in the video. Did I just hit the marriage jackpot of having the most understanding husband a man can have?

I think you do hit the jackpot.
That’s what, I think, most of us are hoping for.
Good for you. 😊
I was so nervous tbh, I've kept this buried like no one's business....being caught while not ideal definitely sped up the process. Its really freeing knowing I don't have to hide part of my sexuality from him anymore.

Congrats!
And yeah sounds like you did lol
Now to just get him to fulfill my fantasy of him being an aggressive Dom that lets his dogs (and himself) use me as their own version of a flashlight...but that will be in the future once we move and have 2 intact males.

Now to just get him to fulfill my fantasy of him being an aggressive Dom that lets his dogs (and himself) use me as their own version of a flashlight...but that will be in the future once we move and have 2 intact males.
Damn living the dream
Good luck

Damn living the dream
Good luck
Thank you! I'm so excited, he's also embracing the Dom/sub (Pup/owner) relationship I've always wanted....cause I'm a natural sub through and through, and he is definitely the type daddy Dom type that likes to care for someone so I feel so damn lucky I could cry cause I can finally show him my weak side and not have to always be strong. It makes my heart light with a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Back