Beastiality on Amazon Prime!

TheRodofGod

Zooville Settler
I assume most of us have seen "The Boys". A hit show on Amazon Prime that takes a "realistic" spin on heroes and the dirty business side of things.

There is a character called "The Deep" which is essentially their version of Aquaman. And for those who've seen it you know where I'm going with this...for those who don't...

He has sex with an octopus. MULTIPLE times...and no...the camera doesn't cut it lmao They show it, well what one would think it looks like and him in action, in addition to him even asking his wife at the time to join in to her hesitant to eventual discuss.

Him being able to talk to animals, he touches on how the octopus has feelings etc And although used for "comic relief" it's normalized for him...to where he even tells his wife he NEEDS IT when he asks her to join him and "Ambrosia" (the octopus name).

How did y'all feel watching it? Was it a comic laugh for you as well? Was it extra funny because of this life and you "get it" when you saw him acting how he did? If you havent seen it, do you appreciate media like this? Bringing zoo into light as "the funny thing thats there" vs "that disgusting thing weirdos do?"

Thoughts!

I assume most of us have seen "The Boys". A hit show on Amazon Prime that takes a "realistic" spin on heroes and the dirty business side of things.

There is a character called "The Deep" which is essentially their version of Aquaman. And for those who've seen it you know where I'm going with this...for those who don't...

He has sex with an octopus. MULTIPLE times...and no...the camera doesn't cut it lmao They show it, well what one would think it looks like and him in action, in addition to him even asking his wife at the time to join in to her hesitant to eventual discuss.

Him being able to talk to animals, he touches on how the octopus has feelings etc And although used for "comic relief" it's normalized for him...to where he even tells his wife he NEEDS IT when he asks her to join him and "Ambrosia" (the octopus name).

How did y'all feel watching it? Was it a comic laugh for you as well? Was it extra funny because of this life and you "get it" when you saw him acting how he did? If you havent seen it, do you appreciate media like this? Bringing zoo into light as "the funny thing thats there" vs "that disgusting thing weirdos do?"

Thoughts!
I just watched that episode yesterday! It was crazy to see! I thought it was Hilarious LOL!

Thoughts!
Just saw it lol

I have to admit that It was ackward to me. I have no problems with bestiality, I'm into it of course, but I don't know what makes me feel strange, If It was the tentaculs thing, or the way that was aprouched by director...

Honestly I’m not attracted to octopuses at all and I found it absolutely hilarious. The show had been hinting at it from season 1 with that dolphin he “rescued”. Deep is the funniest character in the show for me. And in the original, there’s a panel of a girl getting mounted.

Last edited:
I'm watching the show but haven't reached the referenced episode. On going references so far make it apparent that The Deep has complex emotional relationships with marine animals. It seems a natural progression for the writer's to extend to a sexual level.

Back