Beast Pussy

Z

zoodude_97

Sup all zoo dudes who love and fuck beast pussy. Do you prefer to share the pussy or keep it all to yourself ? personally I love the pussy to myself but I'm all about sharing good pussy with the bros. But I'm just curious to see what other guys think

Sans a handful of exceptions, pretty much the only person that's allowed to mate with my female canines is me. The only exception is if I know someone very VERY well, and I'm certain they are trustworthy, will respect my girl if she says "no", and are STD free.

Sup all zoo dudes who love and fuck beast pussy. Do you prefer to share the pussy or keep it all to yourself ? personally I love the pussy to myself but I'm all about sharing good pussy with the bros. But I'm just curious to see what other guys think
Share. Lady at huge ranch I detail cars for convinced me to fuck a mare. Been hooked since, she throws drug fueled orgies (Meth ;) with her mares at night with her husband and friends.

Share. Lady at huge ranch I detail cars for convinced me to fuck a mare. Been hooked since, she throws drug fueled orgies (Meth ;) with her mares at night with her husband and friends.
Damn I know u glad that U started fucking mare pussy . Those orgies must be fun af nothing but wet hot pussy everywhere . Sounds like a dream

Its amazing all you can hear is men and women grunting and moaning, along with sexy wet mare pussy sounds
Damn shit does sound sexy , the type of party I’ll go to every day tbh. Just being surrounded by wet mare pussy and the sound of that pussy . Might be cumming all night long tbh

I love to share, but it takes someone special for me to even consider it. My girls aren't sex toys, they get to choose who they have sex with and my control of it is largely only veto for their health and well being. I've been fortunate in that over the years I have gotten to known a few guys who looked at them as the beautiful individuals they are and who were quite interested in sharing intimate experiences with them. Not everyone has been a zoo per-se, two were far more interested in women, but they were zoos in the aspect of seeing non-humans as individuals and treating them appropriately so when my girl was receptive I saw no problem with it. A few others were zoos like me and with those who I and my girl click with, I like to share as I enjoy getting sloppy seconds, but that takes a very special person.

I love to share, but it takes someone special for me to even consider it. My girls aren't sex toys, they get to choose who they have sex with and my control of it is largely only veto for their health and well being. I've been fortunate in that over the years I have gotten to known a few guys who looked at them as the beautiful individuals they are and who were quite interested in sharing intimate experiences with them. Not everyone has been a zoo per-se, two were far more interested in women, but they were zoos in the aspect of seeing non-humans as individuals and treating them appropriately so when my girl was receptive I saw no problem with it. A few others were zoos like me and with those who I and my girl click with, I like to share as I enjoy getting sloppy seconds, but that takes a very special person.
Everyone should get to experience lust worthy mare pussy at least once... or multiple times a week

Very much into sharing here. One of the hottest things to witness is a female surrounded by horny guys lining up to give it to her. I've done it many times with the mrs and would absolutely love to do it with a bitch one day. Imagine that one will remain more in the realms of fantasy though. Its hard enough finding a group of sensible, clean guys for human on human fun. I'd imagine trying to find the same with a niche like this would be almost impossible

Back