Bear died today

S

Sasnox

I probably won't post for a while. My family killed him through negligence while I attended a prison guard academy for a few weeks. If anyone wants to get a house together or is willing to help me locate one to rent or buy with at least 2 acres of land let me know. I need to get away from here.

I'm sorry..... unfortunately there isn't much else to say there is no way to soften the blow of losing someone so close.....how did the poor dog go...what did they do?

I'm sorry..... unfortunately there isn't much else to say there is no way to soften the blow of losing someone so close.....how did the poor dog go...what did they do?
As much as I hate saying this, it's time to let him go...

As much as I hate saying this, it's time to let him go...
Yea, it's hard to remember him without feeling sad for the loss but eventually u will be able to see him and remember the good things....the great things.....and be able to looks past the fact he is gone..... unfortunately most everyone has experienced some sort of loss....it hurts but it will get better.....you will always remember what a good boy he was and some day you will see him again

While I was away due to work they left him to suffer an infection without taking him out hardly despite my telling them to take him out often so he lived in his filth. I had to spend hours sanitizing the room.

While I was away due to work they left him to suffer an infection without taking him out hardly despite my telling them to take him out often so he lived in his filth. I had to spend hours sanitizing the room.

Do you know the infection? It sounds like parvo or even distemper with the hours of sanitation needed. I do sincerely apologize for their stupid actions.....I know it literally has nothing to do with me but the fact that someone would care so little about an animal, especially a dog, is just unforgivable....and it's absolutely awful.....I think you should get away as fast as possible..if it were me I would never be able to look at the people who did that.....never again.....idk if people think that's immature or whatever but....if the shoe was on my foot.... that's my dog...... they disrespected.....and hurt....and it's my world.....it's unforgivable.....I'm here to talk if you need it. Feel free to message me or keep talking in comments. I know it's hard so please don't feel any pressure

Do you know the infection? It sounds like parvo or even distemper with the hours of sanitation needed. I do sincerely apologize for their stupid actions.....I know it literally has nothing to do with me but the fact that someone would care so little about an animal, especially a dog, is just unforgivable....and it's absolutely awful.....I think you should get away as fast as possible..if it were me I would never be able to look at the people who did that.....never again.....idk if people think that's immature or whatever but....if the shoe was on my foot.... that's my dog...... they disrespected.....and hurt....and it's my world.....it's unforgivable.....I'm here to talk if you need it. Feel free to message me or keep talking in comments. I know it's hard so please don't feel any pressure
It was an ear infection. That was all.

He passed from an ear infection?!? It had to have gotten worse; progressed beyond that, because that's a extremely severe consequence for just an ear infection. I've seen dogs with maggots living in their ear due to an ear infection and not die from it.....maybe your family tried to fix things themelves and gave him something that made him extremely sick.

He passed from an ear infection?!? It had to have gotten worse; progressed beyond that, because that's a extremely severe consequence for just an ear infection. I've seen dogs with maggots living in their ear due to an ear infection and not die from it.....maybe your family tried to fix things themelves and gave him something that made him extremely sick.
my guess would be sepsis. it happens kinda quick, especially if you don't really care for the dog you're supposed to look after (be it yours or of somebody else). meaning, you see him maybe once or twice a day to feed him and that's it.
i know of this rottie gal that sadly died of leg infection, alone, in a garage. just because her "family" only wanted "a tough guard dog" and didn't really care about her being so much more than alarm that runs on kibble. single visit with food a day was all she had.

my guess would be sepsis. it happens kinda quick, especially if you don't really care for the dog you're supposed to look after (be it yours or of somebody else). meaning, you see him maybe once or twice a day to feed him and that's it.
i know of this rottie gal that sadly died of leg infection, alone, in a garage. just because her "family" only wanted "a tough guard dog" and didn't really care about her being so much more than alarm that runs on kibble. single visit with food a day was all she had.
People are just wonderful.....there was a case on the news here in good ol AZ......of some dumbass lady who's dogs got into a scuffle......she poured water on them......didn't work...so step two was to pour gasoline on them to break up the fight.....and they happen to run near an active grill (I think it's bullshit she threw a match on them I can guarantee it) and they caught on fire.....so many absue towards dogs....it's horrendous I'll never understand how anyone can do anything remotely bad to a pup.

People are just wonderful.....there was a case on the news here in good ol AZ......of some dumbass lady who's dogs got into a scuffle......she poured water on them......didn't work...so step two was to pour gasoline on them to break up the fight.....and they happen to run near an active grill (I think it's bullshit she threw a match on them I can guarantee it) and they caught on fire.....so many absue towards dogs....it's horrendous I'll never understand how anyone can do anything remotely bad to a pup.
yeah, too bad a person doesn't need anything to get a dog.... like a license or something. way too many "people" think of them as either lesser beings or objects. or in worst cases, something to just take out all their frustrations on. and remember, "we" are the monsters.....

Great. More bad news I didn’t want to read. Had to be my breed too.🤬

Great. More bad news I didn’t want to read. Had to be my breed too.🤬
i can even one-up myself on this. that "family" got a new rottie maybe two weeks later, gave her the same name and just went about their lives like nothing ever happened, too. nothing to report anywhere. they buried the one that died the day it happened, no negligence in the eyes of the law, nothing. technically she was "well provided for" and their story is that she died of old age. it was their daughter who spilled the beans few months later when we were out getting drinks. how she got tasked with locking the poor girl in that garage every night after "she did something to her leg", because she was "whining too loudly" and disrupting her father's tv sessions. yes, i'm not in contact with any of them anymore.

can you fucking imagine sitting on your couch, watching tv while the one who knows and loves you and only you cries out in pain behind the wall and the only thing that pops in your head is "can the goddamn dog stop being so noisy, i'm trying to watch football here!" ?!

i can even one-up myself on this. that "family" got a new rottie maybe two weeks later, gave her the same name and just went about their lives like nothing ever happened, too. nothing to report anywhere. they buried the one that died the day it happened, no negligence in the eyes of the law, nothing. technically she was "well provided for" and their story is that she died of old age. it was their daughter who spilled the beans few months later when we were out getting drinks. how she got tasked with locking the poor girl in that garage every night after "she did something to her leg", because she was "whining too loudly" and disrupting her father's tv sessions. yes, i'm not in contact with any of them anymore.

can you fucking imagine sitting on your couch, watching tv while the one who knows and loves you and only you cries out in pain behind the wall and the only thing that pops in your head is "can the goddamn dog stop being so noisy, i'm trying to watch football here!" ?!
I dont have enough ammunition for the amount of assholes in the world. The worst vid I seen which was one of someone who rescued a dog left for dead after having his back legs hacked off and left in the rain.

I probably won't post for a while. My family killed him through negligence while I attended a prison guard academy for a few weeks. If anyone wants to get a house together or is willing to help me locate one to rent or buy with at least 2 acres of land let me know. I need to get away from here.
Oh my...I am so sorry...so deeply sorry...
((((((((((((hugs for you))))))))))

It had progressed to vestibular disease because it was deep in the ear, and I am currently attending an academy to be a correctional officer so I can only come home once a week until I finish. The house I live in is covered in shit and piss outside of my room and the condition of my room when I got back wasn't too much better. I am about to get a shed to put on the property and live in since I can't find a house to rent or someone to co sign a mortgage on something with 2 acres of land and hopefully I'll be able to stay away from here. It could have been sepsis as was stated but I also know my dog had a fever of 105.

Back