Bad dragon

So I wanna get Diego from bad dragon but im so worried! Like I'm very small, and I'm worried I wont beable to take a small one. Any advice gals or guys? I would love to branch out and get the scarier ones.

Going to assume you've toyed before? What size? Measure it with a measuring tape.

There's size charts for every toy, but a small diego has a 4.6 inch usable length and a 5.15 inch knot circumference. The knot isn't too big though, as the shaft has a 4.75 inch shaft circumference.

Going off the above, if the biggest toy you can take has bigger than a 5 inch circumference and 4.65 inch usable length, you can take diego fine. A lot of the fun comes from streching in, though, so as long as you can take at least a 4" circumference dildo, you should still get a small, as IMO you shouldn't size up more than 1 inch in circumference at a time, and the smaller the gap the better. Length is a bit of a harder beast to tame imo, I can't help with that one sadly. I can take any girth in my hole, just not more than 6 inches lol.

Just use common sense and visualize the dildo next to another one you may have or another object or ruler. If you know you can take 6" but nothing bigger yet, you might be okay going with a 6.75" circumference and letting it stretch you out a bit. And so on until you move on to the big boys C:

Going to assume you've toyed before? What size? Measure it with a measuring tape.

There's size charts for every toy, but a small diego has a 4.6 inch usable length and a 5.15 inch knot circumference. The knot isn't too big though, as the shaft has a 4.75 inch shaft circumference.

Going off the above, if the biggest toy you can take has bigger than a 5 inch circumference and 4.65 inch usable length, you can take diego fine. A lot of the fun comes from streching in, though, so as long as you can take at least a 4" circumference dildo, you should still get a small, as IMO you shouldn't size up more than 1 inch in circumference at a time, and the smaller the gap the better. Length is a bit of a harder beast to tame imo, I can't help with that one sadly. I can take any girth in my hole, just not more than 6 inches lol.

Just use common sense and visualize the dildo next to another one you may have or another object or ruler. If you know you can take 6" but nothing bigger yet, you might be okay going with a 6.75" circumference and letting it stretch you out a bit. And so on until you move on to the big boys C:
I have a purple dog you its not too big girth and length wise and I can only take a tiny bit of the knot. Like when I first got it I couldnt even take it. Like not even the top. But that was before my fiancee came out to live with me so ive loosened up a lot more. The first time we fucked he had to stretch me for about 8 minutes i coulsnt even take 3 fingers. I really wanna get the small Diego cause I think its adorable to be honest and I wanna put it to good use cause its quite expensive. Are there any other easy bad dragon toys to take or is Diego the easiest?

I have a purple dog you its not too big girth and length wise and I can only take a tiny bit of the knot. Like when I first got it I couldnt even take it. Like not even the top. But that was before my fiancee came out to live with me so ive loosened up a lot more. The first time we fucked he had to stretch me for about 8 minutes i coulsnt even take 3 fingers. I really wanna get the small Diego cause I think its adorable to be honest and I wanna put it to good use cause its quite expensive. Are there any other easy bad dragon toys to take or is Diego the easiest?
The main thing is dimensions. Always check those. I bought a medium crackers and didn't realize he was way too thick for me to take, so I had to sell him. But I really wish i could have been able to hilt him, the texture was great and it would have hit my prostate perfectly.

Anyways, the toys themselves all vary in how they feel, knot or not, horse cock long or only a few inches, etc. Really just find out what you can take comfortably (What's the purple dog toy? measure it). For diego, his knot isn't big, so I would just make sure you can take toys with a 5" circumferance. Or fairly close. That's all there is too it.

Also, firmness. Soft is squishier and won't really stand on it's own, but you can fit bigger sized toys easier in my experience. Hard is still pretty soft, it's pure silicone, but it can take a little more streching to take them. The upside to hard firmness is that you can ride them easier, and getting them in an general is easier assuming your hole can take something that big.

The main thing is dimensions. Always check those. I bought a medium crackers and didn't realize he was way too thick for me to take, so I had to sell him. But I really wish i could have been able to hilt him, the texture was great and it would have hit my prostate perfectly.

Anyways, the toys themselves all vary in how they feel, knot or not, horse cock long or only a few inches, etc. Really just find out what you can take comfortably (What's the purple dog toy? measure it). For diego, his knot isn't big, so I would just make sure you can take toys with a 5" circumferance. Or fairly close. That's all there is too it.

Also, firmness. Soft is squishier and won't really stand on it's own, but you can fit bigger sized toys easier in my experience. Hard is still pretty soft, it's pure silicone, but it can take a little more streching to take them. The upside to hard firmness is that you can ride them easier, and getting them in an general is easier assuming your hole can take something that big.
I think its like 4.5 maybe 5 inches I dunno the knot size. And softer toys are harder to take? Id thought they be easier than harder. (Im very vanilla when it comes to toys. I've got a wand, a rabbit and a bullet vibrator). I'm mostly doing this cause it turns my fiancee on so much(he loves the idea of me getting fucked by a big dog while he watches or while he fucks a bitch).

I think its like 4.5 maybe 5 inches I dunno the knot size. And softer toys are harder to take? Id thought they be easier than harder. (Im very vanilla when it comes to toys. I've got a wand, a rabbit and a bullet vibrator). I'm mostly doing this cause it turns my fiancee on so much(he loves the idea of me getting fucked by a big dog while he watches or while he fucks a bitch).

Use their "real size" tool to get an idea of it, alongside their photos next to a soda can. Read the dimensions given on the toy info in the "real size" tool and compare them against a tape measure or ruler in person. Soft tends to be harder to start just 'cause it's so floppy, but once you actually get to a flare or knot after initial insertion it's easier to squeeze in than a firm toy. It's just gonna' be like pushing rope at first lol

Use their "real size" tool to get an idea of it, alongside their photos next to a soda can. Read the dimensions given on the toy info in the "real size" tool and compare them against a tape measure or ruler in person. Soft tends to be harder to start just 'cause it's so floppy, but once you actually get to a flare or knot after initial insertion it's easier to squeeze in than a firm toy. It's just gonna' be like pushing rope at first lol
Thank you very much

Bad Dragon toys are absolutely amazing!!! I would suggest starting with the soft ones. With the smaller toys they will still stand up well and the knot will be much easier to take! Main thing is to take it slow and remember - if it hurts, stop! :) Enjoy!!

It's the last 3/4 of an inch and then ,,it pops in and your eyes roll back in your head, so goes it with the xl cole, xl chance. Try their large and xl dragon tounges. They twist, oh my.

With the head/flare being 10.75 inches in circumference, and 3.75 inches across, if that goes in easy, to anyone, I will show you someone whom hasn't heard their on farts , in at least a week.
That's how I felt the first time I got the unflared xl version in that deep. Those things are no joke, but worth it. Couldn't even imagine the flared version

The xl Virgil in soft is awesome. The knot compresses when you sit on it and slowly oozes in and expands inside. I have a Akita also but it is hard and the knot is huge. I posted some vids on bad dragon site if anyone is interested. The moaning while the Virgil is oozing it way in is hot.

My recent bad dragon experience. Ordered a horse dildo from bad dragon. After ordering it read would be 4-5 weeks before delivery. Seemed long but ok. After 5 weeks emailed customer service cause was no change in status, order still said processing. Read online that various people had been waiting 3+ months. Customer service replied that dildo wasn't made yet and they had no idea when it would be made and to have a nice day. Canceled the order. I just don't believe in supplying $ to a company that doesn't even slightly value their customers just cause it's popular and trendy to have one. If you do really want a Bad Dragon, plan on waiting a LONG time for it to arrive.

My recent bad dragon experience. Ordered a horse dildo from bad dragon. After ordering it read would be 4-5 weeks before delivery. Seemed long but ok. After 5 weeks emailed customer service cause was no change in status, order still said processing. Read online that various people had been waiting 3+ months. Customer service replied that dildo wasn't made yet and they had no idea when it would be made and to have a nice day. Canceled the order. I just don't believe in supplying $ to a company that doesn't even slightly value their customers just cause it's popular and trendy to have one. If you do really want a Bad Dragon, plan on waiting a LONG time for it to arrive.

If you're going to order a custom pour, be prepared to wait a long time. I think every few days in the week, they'll drop ready-mades or flops which ship very quickly.

I have a small dexter, love feeling the knot pop into me. In time I do want to work on getting a bigger collection with bigger toys. Ultimate goal is having an xl chance and taking it all the way to the base

@Zenopup13 takeing a chance Xl all to the base? Uff that's an ambitious plan :eek: I can take chance medium all to the base, at least on good days but a XL? Respect

@Zenopup13 takeing a chance Xl all to the base? Uff that's an ambitious plan :eek: I can take chance medium all to the base, at least on good days but a XL? Respect
It's always been a fantasy of mine, hopefully I can work up to it. If not at least be able to take an xl toy from bad dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of ordering: I ordered a Chance Unflared XL and was quoted 5 weeks. After 7 weeks I emailed them and they had just gotten to my order. I received it about a week and a half after that (so, nearly 9 weeks).

The quality is most certainly excellent, but be prepared to wait a long time.

Not to derail the thread, bit I'm only seeing dildos. Does anyone have any experience with the bad dragon fleshlights?

Duke's butt is a pretty good one. I hear good things about Nix and also Leilani. I've been thinking of getting Rowan for my next bad dragon fleshlight.
Was only interested in the pussies, but tyvm, it was still helpful! :)

Back