B.D. Hazel - Is it realistic?

A review for Hazel:
I'm a little above-average in girth and I needed a lot of lube to get inside without unpleasant friction. Astroglide works well enough but gel lubes are preferred, for reasons discussed below. The Bad Dragon Cumlube is good but spreads thin/dries too fast to be of much help unless you plan to use large amounts. I highly suggest some sort of KY Jelly knock-off to save money on the copious bottles/tubes that you'll go through.

Like a real bitch, she has a sort of upward turn before you enter the vagina proper, and you can absolutely avoid it by pointing the tip of her spade upwards, but that kills a lot of the sensation. Striking the hump that simulates this turn is a bit jarring the first time, if you've ever used another toy from Bad Dragon's line. Or anyone else's, really. If it's not properly slick, it's like hitting a patch of grass while roller-skating - smooth sailing until the sudden and unpleasant stop. Squish that lube in there good and give this bitch a little finger-loving to make sure that she's well-coated and you'll find the pressure of that bump and the snug entrance hold your dick in ways that other toys try to emulate but fall short of. That said, this bump is one of the main sources of unpleasant friction that can arise when exploring Hazel's depths.

Being open-ended, she's easy to clean out, but that also means she dries quickly or spills lube out the back end, leading to a rapid chafing problem as well as the silicone "grabbing" your dick, if you're not careful. With the design of the vulva, any lubricant not collected in the main portion of the toy is bound to leak out at the corners of her entrance, dribbling into places it's not meant to be or otherwise just trickling out and leaving a pocket of dryness that you need to overcome upon withdrawl. There's not much worse than having a combination squeegee/vice take hold of your spent and over-stimulated penis as if trying to tear it off as revenge for pulling out "dry" and squirting lube through the back end rarely gets it into place to fix the issue. Shrink in place and back out slowly; pretend you've got a knot and your bitch will bite if you pull too hard.

While she's accommodating on the inside (I felt like I actually had room to move, unlike with Mary), the entrance is firm and snug, with no real "give" to let you wiggle about for an optimal angle with low-grade or minimal lubrication. This means that you might have to re-apply lube, use a bit more force, or go in with the hardest boner you can muster; the silicone is "soft" only by Bad Dragon standards and it's lacking enough "give" to experiment with more than simply turning her "on her back." Simply spitting on your dick is a great way to come out of playtime with friction burns and/or a torn toy. Too much force, not enough lube, playing too rough, or simply having a meatier girth is liable to rip the creases in the labia and those rips will split deep thanks to the design of the toy (my Hazel lasted about 6 before splitting on both arms of her 'Y' opening), so be careful getting in. Gel lubes allow you to place them where you need them and keep more substance in place instead of leaving a slick, runny mess all over both ends of the toy as you're trying to enter. Once you're there, however, Hazel is very much a stimulating and pleasant experience; just be sure to keep the lube close at-hand and watch those creases.

Back