B.D. Hazel - Is it realistic?

TashaZapata

Zooville Settler
Hey y'all! I recently bought myself a Hazel masturbator from Bad Dragon, and while I'm waiting for it to come in, I was curious about the texture; and subsequently, is it realistic?

While I've never had sex with a gal, it's a big dream of mine, and so I was wondering if any Zoos with the Hazel toy (or with any other B.D. Toy) could give me their personal opinion on the matter. Know that this is meant to be a "fantasy toy" (and also knowing they have/had zoophiles on their team):
- How realistic is it?
- Is it a good toy?
- Any other concerns, tips or comments?

Attached are a couple pics of the lass; the red is the exterior, while the purple is the internal molding.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! ❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-014951_1.png
    Screenshot_20210819-014951_1.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20210819-014952_1.png
    Screenshot_20210819-014952_1.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 119
I'm also very keen to know the answer to this question.
I really like the look of the Zoie model and it seems to have good reviews. Also the external detail on the American meat 2-hole toy is incredible but ultimately I'd like to know which is the most realistic feeling.

I had "sex" with this toy a few times and while I can not compare it to a real dog, it does feel very nice. It is rather heavy and gets very slippery when you lube it up even on the outside. :D It is penetrable from both sides even by two people at the same time.

does it have the second ring inside right above the clitoris as a real gal has? if yes, then it might even be a pretty solid training device to get the hang of "getting inside" before you get to try it for real.

That's good to know, perhaps I will invest in a hazel instead of a zoie as I was planning.
Out of interest which other female canine toys have you tried?
While this wasn't directed at me, I had the Janine's Muzzle; it wasn't the greatest experience, and the opening tore because I was too rough with it, so I'd suggest staying away from those kind of designs.

In my honest opinion hazel is a good toy but as for how it feels to the real thing there is no comparison, and by I mean the dog has muscles that twitch and squeeze and stay wet, and if she has a orgasm the feeling is omg wonderful.

Hazel is a piece of silicone that even though designed well is only as good as what your imagination can picture.

Is one of the better dog pussy toys but not the best feeling animal pussy you on the market in my opinion.

it's not as soft as real dog coochie, and has a kind of rubbery texture. but, it's fun all the same. currently have one installed in a plush, works much better than holding it by hand.

oh yeah, and the entrance has a tendency to tear at the top. i've gone through two already and i'm needing a third, but to their credit, they replaced my first free of charge.

Last edited:
it's not as soft as real dog coochie, and has a kind of rubbery texture. but, it's fun all the same. currently have one installed in a plush, works much better than holding it by hand.

oh yeah, and the entrance has a tendency to tear at the top. i've gone through two already and i'm needing a third, but to their credit, they replaced my first free of charge.
I did not realize they replace them for free?? How did that happen, if you don't mind telling me the trick. 👀

I did not realize they replace them for free?? How did that happen, if you don't mind telling me the trick. 👀
I mailed them asking if they knew a way to fix the tear, and they said they couldn’t provide advice on repair but would replace it with a single colour model. I don’t think it was a policy, more of a goodwill thing. Also they did last a couple years of once a week use so its not like theyre super fragile

I mailed them asking if they knew a way to fix the tear, and they said they couldn’t provide advice on repair but would replace it with a single colour model. I don’t think it was a policy, more of a goodwill thing. Also they did last a couple years of once a week use so its not like theyre super fragile
That's great to know, tysm! 💕💕

She's here!

For those who are interested at my personal Hazel, here she is! I got her in a brown shade for... Scientific reasons. She feels pretty good, I can't see her breaking anytime soon, although she is a bit heavy. Other than that, she's a beautiful thing, of course not a substitute for the real deal.

I also decided to make a custom case for her to sit in; the case has a lock so no one can "accidentally" stumble onto it. Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear them! Thanks again for all the feedback~ <3

1344 (1).jpg1344 (2).jpg1344.jpg

In my honest opinion hazel is a good toy but as for how it feels to the real thing there is no comparison, and by I mean the dog has muscles that twitch and squeeze and stay wet, and if she has a orgasm the feeling is omg wonderful.

Hazel is a piece of silicone that even though designed well is only as good as what your imagination can picture.

Is one of the better dog pussy toys but not the best feeling animal pussy you on the market in my opinion.
What's the best dog pussy toy?

Honestly I can't answer that anymore as I got real dogs and real animals and I don't use these toys that much. Most of my toys have set unused for about 3 years now
Lol well do you remember what your favorite one was before you had real dog pussy?

She's here!

For those who are interested at my personal Hazel, here she is! I got her in a brown shade for... Scientific reasons. She feels pretty good, I can't see her breaking an soon, although she is a bit heavy. Other than that, she's a beautiful thing, of course not a substitute for the real deal.

I also decided to make a custom case for her to sit in; the case has a lock so no one can "accidentally" stumble onto it. Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear them! Thanks again for all the feedback~ <3

View attachment 201116View attachment 201117View attachment 201118

She's here!

For those who are interested at my personal Hazel, here she is! I got her in a brown shade for... Scientific reasons. She feels pretty good, I can't see her breaking anytime soon, although she is a bit heavy. Other than that, she's a beautiful thing, of course not a substitute for the real deal.

View attachment 201116View attachment 201117View attachment 201118
Hi! I wanted to ask where u got the case from? Would like to get one for a hazel I bought

Hi! I wanted to ask where u got the case from? Would like to get one for a hazel I bought
Heya! I just bought a plastic gun ammo case and some foam off Amazon! Make sure your measurements match up to your toy, and feel free to take a picture for us! Good luck~ ;P

Heya! I just bought a plastic gun ammo case and some foam off Amazon! Make sure your measurements match up to your toy, and feel free to take a picture for us! Good luck~ ;P
yea i thought that looked like a 30cal ammo box, looks great with you personal tough though it really works

Back