Australian

Around 28 to 32 male. South East Queensland area. Bisexual for dogs, more gay for humans. Interested in making connections for friendship and advice more than any kind of direct sexual intent. I care about intimacy and romance and building a strong connection with a canine companion much more than a one off type one night stand. I tend to be very protective of my partners so I have near zero interest in sharing information about them or having people solicit some kind of sexual interaction. Let alone directly declaring animal companionship to be something I am currently engaged in. Having said that I am open to new experiences and maintaining my sexual identity as significantly attracted toward dogs over humans. I am more than comfortable with zoosexuals interested beyond canines so long as they are respectful and consensual relationships and that the animal is suitable for the activity involved.

Mostly I am looking for community of likeminded people who value the companionship side just as much if not more than the sexual side of a relationship between animal and human. Especially where it relates to logistical and practical elements of that companionship - how to seek appropriate healthcare safely and engage in local community with animal companions without risking disclosing the sexual or romantic side. I have been involved in a zoo community or two before but finally taking the leap to make the effort here and hoping things are as promising as they appear.

Ngl your intro exhausted me, didn’t read all of it because it was so long. Seems like ur a good dude tho. relax, read the mod posts, and enjoy. Welcome🍻🫡

Hello and welcome. Quite the intense intro there. 🤭 Nothing wrong with that at all. You’ll find there are plenty of people here that are more relationship focused with animals and some who are just lusty pleasure seekers. Then a good few in the middle. It’s a mixed bag. 🤷‍♀️ Nothing wrong with that either. All’s fair in fantasy. Much luck to you in your journey and your search.

Back