Attitudes of females before they turn two?

mrcrazy123

Tourist
So I know you can't do anything too penetrative with the younger females, but I was wondering if their attitudes towards deviant stuff change as they get older?

I have a rescue who is somewhere between one and two, I'm not sure, and a large breed. I'm about 90% sure she is intact, I didn't know for sure when I got her but I asked the vet and she didn't see any surgery marks. I've only had her a month and I'm still teaching her to be a good and happy dog in all the normal stuff, but I've tried touching her or masturbating in front of her just to see if she has any sort of interest. Not forcing myself on her or anything, just seeing if she was curious or responsive.

So far, nothing. She has no problem with me touching her, but she doesn't seem to enjoy it either, neither pulling away nor asking for more attention. Totally neutral. Same for when I expose myself to her, she'll sniff out of curiosity but isn't interested beyond that, no licking, not even looking at me if I'm masturbating, no interest in licking even after I'm done and have a treat for her.

Just curious if her indifference is a sign of her personality or if there will be changes in attitude associated with her heat cycle/maturing into an adult. She's at least one year old and judging from looks she's been through heat at least once, but I'll be very curious what happens when she next enters heat in my care.

You'll figure it out eventually, if you love her you'll find out what she likes. It might not be what you expect but everyone is different. Don't focus on the sexual aspect too much, she's young and needs lots of love and attention. In the way of walks food, treats, toys, and just having fun 😊 Since you can't ask her what she likes you will have to take tiny steps over a long period of time to understand her, could take a few years. Like I said you'll figure it 👍

Back