Asshole guy threats, advice?

Context - was chatting with this guy on snap a while back. Had someone pass away and took a step back from everything. A few weeks later I open the message he sent before, basically call f me a dick and selfish, he ended it with “whatever; just know I still jerk off to you”. Sent a message explaining everything and ended it stating that I had no more interest in talking. He sent an apology, I did not respond.

Another week later, I get a message from him before being he's basically saying that his apology was all BS, I’m lying to him. He ended this by saying “I have your face.”

I know that he does not have my face, I don’t send it anywhere to everyone, not selfies, in nudes, especially talking about this stuff. But I’m extremely paranoid. Not sure what to do. If he accidentally got my face somewhere, ugh idk. Is there anything I can do? At least to calm my nerves? He knows no info about me personally, but it’s still scary, especially me being pretty young.

Ignore him, block his contact, remove any conversation you have/had with him, remove the last paragraph from this post (you can not provide this kind of satisfaction to him).

I agree, just ignore him and avoid conflict. There are many unstable people in the world at large, not just in the zoo community
so always proceed with caution.

This is an empty threat made by a man who has very little control in his life, and has to re-establish control in his mind. Very much of a "I'm not fired, I QUIT!" kind of mentality, but unfortunately for sex.

Alas, the loser doesn't know he is a loser, only that he thinks he is a winner. He won't accept any other way and will twist it for himself.

I would probably lay a little low for a week, absolutely never respond to him. Then if you feel comfortable posting, do so. Also if you haven't been using one, us a VPN anyways for security and safety. It's just good basic security these days for online purchases, let alone other worries. Many are quite affordable.

This is an empty threat made by a man who has very little control in his life, and has to re-establish control in his mind. Very much of a "I'm not fired, I QUIT!" kind of mentality, but unfortunately for sex.

Alas, the loser doesn't know he is a loser, only that he thinks he is a winner. He won't accept any other way and will twist it for himself.

I would probably lay a little low for a week, absolutely never respond to him. Then if you feel comfortable posting, do so. Also if you haven't been using one, us a VPN anyways for security and safety. It's just good basic security these days for online purchases, let alone other worries. Many are quite affordable.
I couldn't have said it better! Very well said!

kinda like this
I had to go to work dude wasn't ghosting you, but they still pissed off you not instant respond back
Tell the loser to get a life and get the fuck over it. Then block the ass helmet.

Attachments

• 1654907189284.png
    1654907189284.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Context - was chatting with this guy on snap a while back. Had someone pass away and took a step back from everything. A few weeks later I open the message he sent before, basically call f me a dick and selfish, he ended it with “whatever; just know I still jerk off to you”. Sent a message explaining everything and ended it stating that I had no more interest in talking. He sent an apology, I did not respond.

Another week later, I get a message from him before being he's basically saying that his apology was all BS, I’m lying to him. He ended this by saying “I have your face.”

I know that he does not have my face, I don’t send it anywhere to everyone, not selfies, in nudes, especially talking about this stuff. But I’m extremely paranoid. Not sure what to do. If he accidentally got my face somewhere, ugh idk. Is there anything I can do? At least to calm my nerves? He knows no info about me personally, but it’s still scary, especially me being pretty young.
You gave an explanation, therefore you now no longer have any obligation to continue any further dialogue with him. The very fact that he threatened you is further proof that he's in it to control you. Don't give him the satisfaction that he can control you.

Why is it that when men get their feelings hurt they become unstable and act like this. At least you know now what kind of person he is and can cut ties from him
I'm ashamed to say that I used to be such a guy that did this exact same thing. After years of brooding and self-loathing, I had the unfortunate realization that I have been the contemptible fool in my past. Now I'm at a point where I cannot reconcile my need for companionship with my need to isolate myself and keep away from others for fear that I will relapse and become the same manipulative fool I used to be.

But seeing others being subjected like this, I often find myself giving them advice to stay away from people like myself.

Back