Are there other freaky girls like me?

If you are a female, would you do this if you know no one would know?

• ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 196 75.7%
  • Yes but just with a close friend

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • Always a dream to do this with a group

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 5.4%

• Total voters
in my experience way more women are into it than people would expect. they just need to find a non judgemental way of exploring, usually with someone they trust to mentor them on how to do it.

in my experience way more women are into it than people would expect. they just need to find a non judgemental way of exploring, usually with someone they trust to mentor them on how to do it.
Probably doesn't help that most societies and cultures shame women's sexuality. Can't imagine most women are eager to tell people about their zoo interest.

The only women who have called me "freaky," just didn't know how to take me. All they had to do was lie back and let me use their body as my playground. My favorite women know how to surrender themselves to me.
And I'm sure they called you sweetheart and not freaky between moans. 😉

I
Fantasy 💯 reality 🤷
have helped more than a few make that jump, back when I had my previous boy (RIP) I have a new pup and when he is old enough and ready, I will be happy to help more women experience the feel of being licked and mounted, in a safe, relaxed, discrete, easy going environment.

I

have helped more than a few make that jump, back when I had my previous boy (RIP) I have a new pup and when he is old enough and ready, I will be happy to help more women experience the feel of being licked and mounted, in a safe, relaxed, discrete, easy going environment.
We are way ahead of you "my man". . .

Just a blanket statement because usually I am only finding guys to chat with. I KNOW I cant be the only female like this. I dont know if other girls are afraid, not into chatting or just not into it. hmmm????
I know a few, and have met plenty over the years. Way more common that people realize but so many woman are terrified of being judged or found out, so unless they are really outgoing it can be a huge risk to even bring it up, unless they know their partner is honest, open minded and won't judge them.

We are trying to avoid all the guys who think we are here to pick up men. lol
yeah a lot of the women here are either looking for other women, part of a couple, looking for other women etc.

Women into dogs and single are very much under supplied here, so will get swamped by guys. I do feel bad for them just getting thirsty morons with no social skills, and begging for pics etc.

Back